Chicago BBC here.

IMG_5352.jpeg

Northwest side of Chicago. I love all women but have a particular fondness for the Caucasian cuties. 😁 Only thing is that in Chicago the selection of ready and willing white chicks are sparse. It’s monotonous breaking past the ‘No, I’m not a criminal’ barrier that many white women in the Chicago area seem to have and I’m tired of having to prove it. Just looking to make a connection for some fun on here. I’m missing the feeling of a beautiful white woman clawing at my back and clinching her toes while I excavate deeply within her wet, pink goodness.

View attachment 6321261

Northwest side of Chicago. I love all women but have a particular fondness for the Caucasian cuties. 😁 Only thing is that in Chicago the selection of ready and willing white chicks are sparse. It’s monotonous breaking past the ‘No, I’m not a criminal’ barrier that many white women in the Chicago area seem to have and I’m tired of having to prove it. Just looking to make a connection for some fun on here. I’m missing the feeling of a beautiful white woman clawing at my back and clinching her toes while I excavate deeply within her wet, pink goodness.
Sexy

Back