Cheating wives, am I the only one?

I've never cheated, because I've been lucky enough to have my husband's permission. In fact the first time he encouraged me, convinced me and even helped me dress for my date. It was a wonderful relationship with a black co-worker and it was so much fun for our marriage. My second black lover was at a business conference. Every time I travel my husband encourages me have have fun and look for a playmate. On one occasion I did and it was great sex. And when I got home . . . we had 3 weeks of the most intense sex as I told my husband about it over and over. The freedom to take new lovers has been very good for us, but its always been a agreed upon thing.

I wondered if I am the only cheating wife on here that sucks black cock, swallows black cum, gets black cum in my pussy and then goes home with a smile.
I dont believe u whats ur address ;)

I wondered if I am the only cheating wife on here that sucks black cock, swallows black cum, gets black cum in my pussy and then goes home with a smile.
[/
You’re probably not the only one. Bet you are someone I’d like to meet

I know everyone has their own way of doing this, but I get disappointed when I see women doing this and hiding it from their husband, cheating. I really feel they should ask their husband, I think more and more husbands would be okay with it, as long as they know and they both agree on the ground rules. And if he doesn't agree? Well, she would need to make a choice, is the black dick or the loving husband more important? That answer will change based on the circumstance.

I know for me, if I was married, never knew about this, and she asked me, I would say it's okay as long as I know, and as long as I can watch and masturbate.
Agreed. I'm no cuck and my wife and I have been together for 21 years. She was my pen pal when I was in prison. I enjoy watching her getting fucked and I enjoy letting her go out by herself. No reason for cheating in our situation. There's a big difference between love and lust, fantasy vs. reality.

Attachments

• 20200119_024639.jpg
    20200119_024639.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 128
Agreed. I'm no cuck and my wife and I have been together for 21 years. She was my pen pal when I was in prison. I enjoy watching her getting fucked and I enjoy letting her go out by herself. No reason for cheating in our situation. There's a big difference between love and lust, fantasy vs. reality.
This is a very interesting story im sure. That is a VERY committed relationship, congratulations.

Back