CHEATING, BUT IT WAS INCREDIBLE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Trevor was quite persistent. I gave in one night, being alone, and called him on the phone. I told him we could only speak if I called him first, never text or call me unless I specifically told him to. I told him that my husband was out of town and that I wanted to meet whim at a local motel. He quickly agreed.

I met him in the parking lot. It was late in the Spring and very warm. He got out of his car and approached my truck. He got in with me and we immediately started kissing. I was very nervous about being seen so I suggested he get a room and text me the room number.

Within a few minutes he texted me the room and I joined him. He met me at the door and we went inside and started kissing again. I couldn't believe I was doing all of this but it got pretty hot and heavy. He was touching my body, it felt like I was on fire. Then I touched his crotch and he unzipped his pants. I felt him in my hand, then, almost like I was on auto pilot, i sat down on the bed and took him in my mouth.

Here I was, a mom of two teens and married to a wonderful man, giving oral sex to a man less than half my age. He wanted to fuck me and although I knew it was wrong, I let him. I was so worked up I didn't even think of using a condom. Our clothes came off quickly and he suddenly he was deep inside me. We fucked like sex-crazed animals until we both came leaving a large mess inside me. Trevor wanted to do it again, but I was overcome with guilt and said I had to get home. I left with his load still inside me and went straight into the shower when I got home.

I'm afraid my husband will find out somehow and even more afraid of seeing Trevor again. I'm not sure I could resist having again in spite of my guilt. The sex was just too good.

1a.jpg

An experience I completely understand and have enjoyed in the past!! Don't deny yourself, and don't think you HAVE to continue cheating......you will be amazed at the number of husbands that WANT us to be slutty women like this and will encourage our needs an desires. Try talking to him during sex, feel him out on some "fantasies" you have........and see where it goes.

J (the wife)

An experience I completely understand and have enjoyed in the past!! Don't deny yourself, and don't think you HAVE to continue cheating......you will be amazed at the number of husbands that WANT us to be slutty women like this and will encourage our needs an desires. Try talking to him during sex, feel him out on some "fantasies" you have........and see where it goes.

J (the wife)
Exactly!

Trevor was quite persistent. I gave in one night, being alone, and called him on the phone. I told him we could only speak if I called him first, never text or call me unless I specifically told him to. I told him that my husband was out of town and that I wanted to meet whim at a local motel. He quickly agreed.

I met him in the parking lot. It was late in the Spring and very warm. He got out of his car and approached my truck. He got in with me and we immediately started kissing. I was very nervous about being seen so I suggested he get a room and text me the room number.

Within a few minutes he texted me the room and I joined him. He met me at the door and we went inside and started kissing again. I couldn't believe I was doing all of this but it got pretty hot and heavy. He was touching my body, it felt like I was on fire. Then I touched his crotch and he unzipped his pants. I felt him in my hand, then, almost like I was on auto pilot, i sat down on the bed and took him in my mouth.

Here I was, a mom of two teens and married to a wonderful man, giving oral sex to a man less than half my age. He wanted to fuck me and although I knew it was wrong, I let him. I was so worked up I didn't even think of using a condom. Our clothes came off quickly and he suddenly he was deep inside me. We fucked like sex-crazed animals until we both came leaving a large mess inside me. Trevor wanted to do it again, but I was overcome with guilt and said I had to get home. I left with his load still inside me and went straight into the shower when I got home.

I'm afraid my husband will find out somehow and even more afraid of seeing Trevor again. I'm not sure I could resist having again in spite of my guilt. The sex was just too good.

View attachment 1797079
It's our society's sick mentality what makes you feel guilty. It's just natural to enjoy real sex from a real man. Let yourself go and enjoy it. You only live once. I know your husband can be a victim of the same cultural restraints. I am a cuckold, and I remember how I felt the first time I saw my gf with another man. I got angry and I left, but after 2 days I realized how much I loved it. I couldn't help getting turned on every minute thinking of it. I called her back and begged her not to leave me. When we met she couldn't stop giggling all the time, as it was clear that I was willing to let her fuck anyone she wanted but still remain faithful to her. I just wanted her to stay by my side.

Back