Chastity SHOULD be a way of life for Tiny Dick Cuckolds

Since that I DON'T feel his so small dick (0.47 " = 1.19 cms flaccid & 2.1 " = 5.3 " FULL erected🐣🤣😋😍 ) since years, since or to be exact after my very first black partner, my bisexual cucky Peter locked himself in smaller and smaller chastity cages for the common good of our couple and our wonderful sexual harmony as we are both black only 👍🏿👍🏿😋😋😍😍

Attachments

• bdsmlr-78145-EDuGTq4FFX.jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-EDuGTq4FFX.jpg
    802.7 KB · Views: 109
I love having my little white penis locked in chastity. It feels natural!
If you have, like my bisexual cucky, such a small penis that women or m'en don't feel you at all anymore (like me with my cucky's and maybe like your partner ) it is better to wear à chastity cage as my cucky and you are doing and my hubby Peter is also saying like you that having his penis permanently locked (except for hygiene and comparisons purposes) feels so natural and is now part if him and I with our bisexual blacks bulls who fuck both of us, find it also naturel and even good looking as he (and you probably also) doesn't to have an erection for having such wonderful prostate orgasms EVERY TIME he is being ass fucked 👍🏿😋😀. Take care and stay healthy, Sandra 🌺👄😀

If you have, like my bisexual cucky, such a small penis that women or m'en don't feel you at all anymore (like me with my cucky's and maybe like your partner ) it is better to wear à chastity cage as my cucky and you are doing and my hubby Peter is also saying like you that having his penis permanently locked (except for hygiene and comparisons purposes) feels so natural and is now part if him and I with our bisexual blacks bulls who fuck both of us, find it also naturel and even good looking as he (and you probably also) doesn't to have an erection for having such wonderful prostate orgasms EVERY TIME he is being ass fucked 👍🏿😋😀. Take care and stay healthy, Sandra 🌺👄😀
My dick is about the same size as your hubby's and my gf says the same thing, she can't feel it as soon she gets wet, and she have to use extra vibrators to cum & that's not how its suposse to be for her. I love how you encourage and make it sound so natural for us small white dicks to just start wearing a chastity device, and its so true! I have a cage and would like to try going permanent like your hubby, even try the shrinking method with smaller cages. All womans deserve the bigger dicks out there!

So a little back story, my now ex girlfriend is with her new man, who happens to be the first black guy she’s ever been with so that is exciting. They are more of a open relationship however her and I ever being involved sexually or romantically like we used to be is not a possibility ever again, which she made that completely clear for me. Anyways I still send her $ and spoil her here and there and we were thinking of making a chastity contract and putting me in chastity. We bought two different cages so we would have our options however what should we include in this chastity contract? She says I should pay for her to be a key holder considering she does have her own relationship to tend too. Should I pay weekly, bi weekly or monthly? And what exactly should we include detail wise in this contract? Keep in mind I’ve never done this chastity thing before and I’m hoping it’s the right decision for someone like me. Any ideas or advice you have please comment or message me id love the help, and maybe you can discuss it all with Taylor and myself so we both understand both sides fully.

posted below is Taylor with her new man, Taylor with me from when we dated, and then the chastity cages we picked out together :)

Attachments

• C162A1CA-806F-4D3B-928E-EB328FB8BF8C.jpeg
    C162A1CA-806F-4D3B-928E-EB328FB8BF8C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
  • 3AA99E03-5369-44CE-8860-985CA6BF4A7B.jpeg
    3AA99E03-5369-44CE-8860-985CA6BF4A7B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 121
  • A83D11F6-2138-48A1-AC23-378504DBAFD7.png
    A83D11F6-2138-48A1-AC23-378504DBAFD7.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 110
  • 0913D85B-8ED5-41FA-B597-92E680249E3B.jpeg
    0913D85B-8ED5-41FA-B597-92E680249E3B.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 103
So a little back story, my now ex girlfriend is with her new man, who happens to be the first black guy she’s ever been with so that is exciting. They are more of a open relationship however her and I ever being involved sexually or romantically like we used to be is not a possibility ever again, which she made that completely clear for me. Anyways I still send her $ and spoil her here and there and we were thinking of making a chastity contract and putting me in chastity. We bought two different cages so we would have our options however what should we include in this chastity contract? She says I should pay for her to be a key holder considering she does have her own relationship to tend too. Should I pay weekly, bi weekly or monthly? And what exactly should we include detail wise in this contract? Keep in mind I’ve never done this chastity thing before and I’m hoping it’s the right decision for someone like me. Any ideas or advice you have please comment or message me id love the help, and maybe you can discuss it all with Taylor and myself so we both understand both sides fully.

posted below is Taylor with her new man, Taylor with me from when we dated, and then the chastity cages we picked out together :)
I agree Taylor is a fine piece but you realize that you are also paying for the boyfriend, right? Find a new girl who enjoys putting you in a cage and is exclusive to YOU. Otherwise, you'll be paying for their baby. Seen it happen bro.

We have vast experience with Chastity Dear.

Back