Chastity device

COS69

Male
Does anyone get through the airport wearing their cage? Mine is metal and curious if anyone else has been through the airport while wearing it?

That's a difficult one. Obviously remove if possible. Try another meaning of transportation? Where non metal?

Does anyone get through the airport wearing their cage? Mine is metal and curious if anyone else has been through the airport while wearing it?
Don't have it on at the airport. When my husband travels, it's off. We even have a backup key in a lockbox in my toy drawer. If I'm not around and the cage needs to be removed, he can contact me and I'll give him the code.

Don't mess around in airports. The delay is not worth it.

Don't mess around in airports. The delay is not worth it.
Not only that, IMO it's unethical to expose someone else to your kink without their permission. If they flag you you'll have to show/explain to the TSA agent you're wearing a cage. That's not cool.

Having said that, I've worn a plastic cage with the plastic numbered lock through security a couple of times. Never a metal one, though. I no longer wear any cage through, though. I take it off right before I go through, put it in my carry-on, and then re-cage myself after I go through. My GF used to make me send photos to prove this is what I was doing, but she trusts me now.

Not only that, IMO it's unethical to expose someone else to your kink without their permission. If they flag you you'll have to show/explain to the TSA agent you're wearing a cage. That's not cool.

Having said that, I've worn a plastic cage with the plastic numbered lock through security a couple of times. Never a metal one, though. I no longer wear any cage through, though. I take it off right before I go through, put it in my carry-on, and then re-cage myself after I go through. My GF used to make me send photos to prove this is what I was doing, but she trusts me now.
Highly valid point. Keep your fetish to yourself. Take it off before and put it on after

Back