Chastity Cage Question Metal Plastic or Silicone?

Metal Plastic or Silicone Cage?

• Metal

Votes: 59 60.2%
  • Plastic

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Silicone

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • we have both

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
Я предпочитаю металлическую клетку! У меня была проблема. Сломалась пластиковая клетка, было очень неприятно, когда ее царапали.

cuck switched from plastic to metal. The plastic one is a cheap model and not really ergonomic design. The metal cage has also the advantage that it's heavier and it reminds the cucky of his position and status. Decision was made that he will be lucky to receive another metal cage which weighs 400gr 😁 Will see if he's able to wear that one also 24/7😁🥰

Cucky with his plastic cage
Caged.jpg

cucky with his metal cage

Metal cage_3.jpg

cucky's new to be cage (400gr😁). Hopefully arrives before Easter. Pictures will follow.

Cage.JPG

Attachments

• Couple.JPG
    Couple.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Metal cage_2.jpg
    Metal cage_2.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Cage.JPG
    Cage.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
In my current relationship it was Masters idea that hubby should order a variety of cages from a list he was given.
There is a bright pink one, a couple of stailess steel ones and a few transparent ones with electrodes that deliver electric shocks to his bits if I'm feeling in the mood.

I have my hubby in one of the newest models of pink Holy Trainer directly from their site because the metal ones were a little too heavy and plus he’s so small his clit would often fall out in between the openings lol. But right now, with the weather as hot as it is I am letting him take a break from chastity. Our temps have been around 100 degrees each day with very high humidity

Definitely metal, especially if caged 24/7/365. Metal is heavier and helps weigh down the “package” for a more comfortable and less conspicuous fit. Additionally, it’s easier to maintain your hygiene, particularly if a cage (vs fully enclosed) tube. If fully enclosed (my micro cage is), then hygienically in addition to normal daily showers you should plan on soaking in a warm bath every other day.

I am unattached to anyone, but I have both a hard plastic and a silicone. I like how the silicone feels, but the plastic is much more rigid and reminds it is there even with some comfort,but not much. A lot more ability to feel with the silicone one though. I love both, but I don't think I would enjoy a metal cage personally. I would try one though.

Back