Chastity cage advice

I have not been able to find one that fits. My balls sit high and I have a tight sack. On occasion can struggle and can get a base ring on and feels great but I will slip out during daily life. I then try smaller but cannot get the ring on regardless how hard I try. I am very envious of those that are able to be caged.

I have not been able to find one that fits. My balls sit high and I have a tight sack. On occasion can struggle and can get a base ring on and feels great but I will slip out during daily life. I then try smaller but cannot get the ring on regardless how hard I try. I am very envious of those that are able to be caged.
Find a cage with a narrower gap between base ring and cage. Go as snug as you can with the cage and get a ring that can really fit to your pelvis.

U can try different cages, starting with a silicone one, than a plastic one and finally a metal cage.....i have all 3....but my favorite is the metal cage.....important is......he needs to realize.....that hes a cuckold.....cuckolds cocks....belong in a cage....however....whatever......i look forward to a cage mandatory law

RUINED_ORGASM_FOR_THE_SMALL-COCKED_LOSER.mp400002.jpg

So I personally think that there is two pieces to this:

First I have a custom fit Mature Metal Jailbird that I am locked up in and it does have to be comfortable.

But the second part of that is that it was not comfortable in the beginning and was pure hell for me for the first two weeks. My wife's Bull made me wear it 24/7 for 3 weeks and I had not option but to accept it. I never realized how often I had nightly erections in my ******* and the cage made those so painful. After about two weeks my body adjusted and knew that erections were painful and stopped. So I think it has to be enforced to wear until it your body breaks to it. Personally I complained and begged to unlocked but her Bull was well educated on husbands being caged and how we act.
two questions. do you get hard ons any more? and how much and where did you get a custom cage? I agree that the ring makes or breaks this and I'm looking for a bigger ring.

I sure wish I could get a cage that fits as I slip out of the base ring after about an hour. Would like to find a hinged base ring but have not been able to find.

Never had any real discomfort from any of my cages, and I also never spent money on any of the “nicer” options. Mine were cheap Amazon specials.

Couple things I learned:

I don’t like silicone because it rubs and grips skin unless it’s well lubricated. Also the cheaper options come out the molds they are made in with really sharp edges.

The more pieces the the cage, the more potential pinch points. The cave that I wore the longest with hard plastic with a ring piece and a shaft piece with a long lock (not a padlock.)

I never liked metal. Seemed too heavy and could never get to a point that I enjoyed it. Plastic is the right mix of lightweight and still hard enough to transmit vibrations from a vibrator (I can 100% cum from it)

personally, for anyone looking to try it, buy a few cheaper ones and just see what you like.

Back