Chastity and Low T

Kyra

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Hub just got back from the doctor and was told that he has abnormally low testosterone for a man his age. Could this be a result of extended chastity or is it something that is more common in men who are cuckolds?

Beta males naturally have low Testorone levels, vice versa for alpha males. To what extent of time does your hubby wear a cage? Is it a large cage for his cock or a tight one? How often does he cum?

Beta males naturally have low Testorone levels, vice versa for alpha males. To what extent of time does your hubby wear a cage? Is it a large cage for his cock or a tight one? How often does he cum?
His time in chastity varies, but lately he has been in it most of the time. The cages we use run small so he cannot get an erection, but even when he is out of the cage he rarely will get hard. Last time he came was a few weeks ago from pegging, I think before that it was about 3 months.

His time in chastity varies, but lately he has been in it most of the time. The cages we use run small so he cannot get an erection, but even when he is out of the cage he rarely will get hard. Last time he came was a few weeks ago from pegging, I think before that it was about 3 months.

I aint no expert on the prostate, but if you rarely get an erection and rarely cum it has some changes with the hormones.

The mental part plays a great deal in it too, if you have the mindset that you arent manly but rather girly it changes the hormone levels too.

But hey! No need for expensive estrogen pills and treatment right? :happy:

I am no expert either, but I wouldn't think chastity is causing his low testosterone. Some guy's stay locked for exended periods and have no issues. My guess is that it is unrelated, but coincidental.

Sounds like he has really accepted the mindset of being locked, denied, and cucked. Your brain can cause body functions to change some, but I would doubt it changed significantly from his thoughts alone.

Hub just got back from the doctor and was told that he has abnormally low testosterone for a man his age. Could this be a result of extended chastity or is it something that is more common in men who are cuckolds?

More than likely it's a medical issue.

There are two types of hypogonadism. Primary Hypogonadism is a failure of the testicles to produce testosterone for some reason. Secondary Hypogonadism is caused by the pituitary gland not telling the testicles to produce testosterone. If your cuck wears a cage with a ball trap for too long and it's restricting, the balls can get damaged and one of the results can be low testosterone. You can do several things to treat secondary. Not much you can do if the testicles are damaged. Either can be managed by testosterone injections.

Having said this, there are advantages for your cucks to have low testosterone levels. Erections and night time emissions and primal sexual urges lesson or go away all together. Your cuck could also take on more feminine features.

In my case my testicles were damaged when I was a kid and i didn't know it. It wasn't till my senior year that it was discovered that I had low testosterone. I went on injections but I have impaired secondary sexual characteristics as a result.

Back