Chasing Black Cock

WOW
Our new reality white bois white women of all ages chasing BBC View attachment 6420030
Reminds me of the first time I found my wife sucking a stranger's big black cock. One guy told me to knock on a bedroom door that was set aside for people that wanted to fuck. So I knocked but no answer. But he said try again anyway but knock harder. So I did and to my great surprise and total shock, a completely naked black man answered the door. But to my much greater shock, there was my white wife on her knees in front of the strange black man we had never met before, with his black cock in her mouth, sucking it like it was a lollipop.
The black man smiled at me then looked down at my wife while his black cock was still in my wife's now smiling mouth. My wife said to him, it's ok, that I was her husband. So, he asked me if I wanted to come in and watch my wife suck his cock. Naturally I said yes. Then after my wife sucked his cock for several minutes, he told my wife, he did NOT ask her or me if he could fuck my wife, to get on the bed because he was going to fuck her into intense orgasms on his thick black cock. Then he told my wife to get on her knees because he was going to cum in her mouth. Which he did. When he was done shooting his cum in my wife's mouth, he smiled at me and shook my hand. Then got dressed. But before he left, I told him thank you for fucking my wife and giving her so much pleasure. He told me that I was welcome and went to return to the people he was talking with before my wife asked him to fuck her. Naturally I was so excited that I had to give my wife a deep French kiss, tasting the black man's cum on my wife's lips and on her tongue. So wonderful.My Wife Sucking LasVegas Big Black Cock with Her Wedding Ring Showing.jpg

happening more and more every day here in the south! A lot of middle aged white divorcees are trying BBC since they are finally free of the white hubby and people are much more accepting. Once they get that big Black dick I think they are hooked!!
You are definitely right, just like the saying “once you go black you can never go back “. I really encourage the white women and even men to try bbc, it’s the best kind of pleasure.

It feels good when white women dare themselves to venture out of their comfort zone to embrace what Black men can bring to them.

So true but many white Ladies do not have the courage to do what they want when trying to meet black men. The white Lady in this photo is very brave to grab that black man's cock and balls in public.

Back