Chasing Black Cock

You are definitely right, just like the saying “once you go black you can never go back “. I really encourage the white women and even men to try bbc, it’s the best kind of pleasure.
I'm a boy and most of my Hispanic and Black homegirls in school would talk about BBC... Eventually I got curious. I love it now! That applies to us white boys too lol

IMO we all want black dic

There are too many answers to that question, but let’s attempt to narrow it down to a sexual question: what do a majority of white women want sexually?​

They want to be fucked hard in the bedroom, or outside of it, too; they want to climax multiple times; they want to experience rough sex from a man with a high prowess and stamina in bed; the way to feel the rush that comes with having their pussy pounded, stretched . . . and especially, Blacked.​

IMG_0123.jpeg

There are too many answers to that question, but let’s attempt to narrow it down to a sexual question: what do a majority of white women want sexually?​

They want to be fucked hard in the bedroom, or outside of it, too; they want to climax multiple times; they want to experience rough sex from a man with a high prowess and stamina in bed; the way to feel the rush that comes with having their pussy pounded, stretched . . . and especially, Blacked.​

View attachment 6568490
My wife will get double penetrated this year

And it's not only white women, more and more Asians are chasing after Black Cock, too. Suzi's aunt is a real looker and is black only now. Likewise she has 2 cousins in California who fuck blacks. And her cousin here was only 16 and fucking a couple of blacks in her home and her ******* caught her with them. Looks like Asians going black, too, albeit not to the extent that white women are

Back