Character from shy girl to hotwife?

I would like to know if the character changes by getting a hotwife or everything stays same.
Thanks a lot in advance!

We are mid 50s. Very conservative, normal, friendly, good looking and classy.
We have a large social circle of friends.
We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know for about five years off and on. During covid we weren't working so we got pretty close. He'd visit 2 or 3 times a week. It's been 2 or 3 times a month or so for about a year now. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
We aren't shy but not the hit of the party either.
First times were fun but very awkward and scary as hell. But very exciting for my wife for sure.
Now we're very comfy together, we do it at our home usually, been to his twice.
My quiet by day wife gets REALLY turned on. We take turns with her and it's like she's a different woman. She has absolutely no shame fucking him in front of me sometimes looking right at me. Then she does the same with me while he watches.
She's super horney for days after, we have a lot of good sex.
WHILE he's with us and we're having fun she's very open about sex but after it's over, next day she won't talk about it much.
She does have a lot more self confidence but it's not like she flirts with other guys.
We both have some guilt issues with it but it's all good.

Last edited:
We are mid 50s. Very conservative, normal, friendly, good looking and classy.
We have a large social circle of friends.
We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know for about five years off and on. During covid we weren't working so we got pretty close. He'd visit 2 or 3 times a week. It's been 2 or 3 times a month or so for about a year now. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
We aren't shy but not the hit of the party either.
First times were fun but very awkward and scary as hell. But very exciting for my wife for sure.
Now we're very comfy together, we do it at our home usually, been to his twice.
My quite by day wife gets REALLY turned on. We take turns with her and it's like she's a different woman. She has absolutely no shame fucking him in front of me sometimes looking right at me. Then she does the same with me while he watches.
She's super horney for days after, we have a lot of good sex.
WHILE he's with us and we're having fun she's very open about sex but after it's over, next day she won't talk about it much.
She does have a lot more self confidence but it's not like she flirts with other guys.
We both have some guilt issues with it but it's all good.
Sounds actually really calm and it won’t hurt anybody in shch environment, because while being horny everyone is gonna be little bit different. Thanks a lot and I wish you all the best 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Back