CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Since taking black cock I have felt more self assured and desired. I have found that slutty side of me that was always hiding beneath my innocent appearance. I now get distracted by sexual thoughts upon the sight of a random black man in the street, hoping I get their attention. Experiencing black cock has shown me true pleasure, now I've had a taste I just want more and more. I have simply found my calling, to serve the needs of black men and to be a good white slut. I now know my place. @Dredeep, thanks for enlightening me.
Lol awakened to bbc.

Since taking black cock I have felt more self assured and desired. I have found that slutty side of me that was always hiding beneath my innocent appearance. I now get distracted by sexual thoughts upon the sight of a random black man in the street, hoping I get their attention. Experiencing black cock has shown me true pleasure, now I've had a taste I just want more and more. I have simply found my calling, to serve the needs of black men and to be a good white slut. I now know my place. @Dredeep, thanks for enlightening me.
Good girl. We love following your posts. Hope to see some good bareback soon.

My hope is that all women will experience this, becoming aware of their potential and their possibilities and free their ... slutty side ;-)

Last edited:
After getting blacked for the first time by a really hot guy, I was horny all the time and became a lot more flirtatious. Started working out more, and got my body in tip top shape... especially my ass so that it would look good in skin tight yoga pants and mini skirts. It made me the proud slut that I am today. If Black men knew how easy I am, they would be hitting on me all the time... because I almost never say no.

Correction, you need to be a good little white CUM slut for black men.

I'm a white mom of two.

A BBC was my first extra marital experience. It made me a total slut especially for black cock.

My wardrobe has definitely changed. My clothes are sluttier, whether regular work clothes, shopping, gym wear, home clothes or bikinis and club wear. And I'm a school teacher, so you can imagine.

I suddenly started hitting on black men married or not in supermarkets and getting it on with them. Black policemen got special treatment. And so on.

My husband and another man are literally the only white men I've fucked post marriage apart from the 6 long term bbc lovers and 25+ other black men I've fucked.

I'm drawn to BBC not necessarily because of skill or sexual prowess. In that department most black men are like any other man - it's relative, some cum fast, some are entitled, some are misogynist and so on.

What I really love about black men is the colour and aesthetic of a black cock and black skin as well as a sense of animalistic sex. My first BBC was bare and all have been since that first time.

I'm a white mom of two.

A BBC was my first extra marital experience. It made me a total slut especially for black cock.

My wardrobe has definitely changed. My clothes are sluttier, whether regular work clothes, shopping, gym wear, home clothes or bikinis and club wear. And I'm a school teacher, so you can imagine.

I suddenly started hitting on black men married or not in supermarkets and getting it on with them. Black policemen got special treatment. And so on.

My husband and another man are literally the only white men I've fucked post marriage apart from the 6 long term bbc lovers and 25+ other black men I've fucked.

I'm drawn to BBC not necessarily because of skill or sexual prowess. In that department most black men are like any other man - it's relative, some cum fast, some are entitled, some are misogynist and so on.

What I really love about black men is the colour and aesthetic of a black cock and black skin as well as a sense of animalistic sex. My first BBC was bare and all have been since that first time.
does anyone know ?

your affairs with black guys your husband know ? your ******* ?
My husband knows. My husband was promiscuous all the while - I got to know only after I started fucking other men, because I wouldn't have been open to it otherwise.

My husband.got me to fuck my first BBC - his best friend. 6 of the long term black lovers are married men from our close friend's circle. Many of our friends and some of our family know.

I fuck men both in front and away from my husband. Both of us have a pool of lovers.

Back