CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I see the same thing in my gf. As soon as her pussy gets filled, I can tell she feels better and is more relaxed, but she said part of that comes from the black guy fucking her raw.
Well we all have sexual needs and releases and if they are not getting fulfilled and added to with normal stress it can make for a bad situation. Nice to know that when we need that itch scratched we can find someone or have someone that can take care of the job.

Well we all have sexual needs and releases and if they are not getting fulfilled and added to with normal stress it can make for a bad situation. Nice to know that when we need that itch scratched we can find someone or have someone that can take care of the job.

It's a stress reliever for me, too -- watching her get blacked. Just being honest...I love it when a black guy fills her up.

oohhh fun topic. got with my first black guy pretty young but like most of y'all I definitely started getting more confident, a lot more sexual. I'd say my personal style changed a lot over that first year. instead of tryna act like a well behaved, stuck up southern belle I let myself be the fly girl with plenty of swagger I am today....lol..... and honestly it just feels like being myself. really I basically stopped giving a fuck what other people thought I should act like, say & do and just went for what I wanted

Since my girlfriend went black and now me serving black men and women I feel way more confident and comfortable. WHICH IS WHAT BRINGS ME HERE NOW. Im getting one tonight/by morning. BLACK OWNED QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO(open to opinions) or PIERCE MY USELESS CLIT AND WHAT PIERCING??? Share this, vote and leave your opinion. Whichever gets the most votes is what I will have by morning.

oohhh fun topic. got with my first black guy pretty young but like most of y'all I definitely started getting more confident, a lot more sexual. I'd say my personal style changed a lot over that first year. instead of tryna act like a well behaved, stuck up southern belle I let myself be the fly girl with plenty of swagger I am today....lol..... and honestly it just feels like being myself. really I basically stopped giving a fuck what other people thought I should act like, say & do and just went for what I wanted
Sounds like my kinda white girl.

Back