Cervix Penetration

:qos::sex::threesome::mstickle::blackheart:I don't know if my cervix was penetrated or bumped but I had a 13 inch BBC in me tonight and he bottomed out in me and at first it hurt. I was moaning in pain and my master thought that it was pleasure and thrust harder. I had the best orgasm of my life and I squirted for the first time. I know that I am going to keep the young bull for my personal pleasure:qos::sex:

Greetings to all of you. I have read all this interesting discussion. I would like to have your own opinion. I want to know not whether if it is possible to reach by the cock, but if you try orgasm or pleasure with easy penetration with fingers or sounding and streaching someone have had a similar experience? Thank you.

well I will leave you all beg to differ on if its possible to penetrate the cervix I know my wifes had some sort of cock in her life and she will often complain( complain is hardly what I think she is saying she loves it really )how her cervix feels swollen and bruised from some big cocked lover banging fuck out of it I know she will squirt more often than not when her cervix has good pounding, I love to lie her back and see how bruised it actually looks and see the spunk pooled inside her and see how her clit is so swollen, this is after two guys fucking her for 5 hours non stop, half an hour later with short taxi ride homeslut 090 - Copy.jpg

well I will leave you all beg to differ on if its possible to penetrate the cervix I know my wifes had some sort of cock in her life and she will often complain( complain is hardly what I think she is saying she loves it really )how her cervix feels swollen and bruised from some big cocked lover banging fuck out of it I know she will squirt more often than not when her cervix has good pounding, I love to lie her back and see how bruised it actually looks and see the spunk pooled inside her and see how her clit is so swollen, this is after two guys fucking her for 5 hours non stop, half an hour later with short taxi ride homeView attachment 1199031

well I will leave you all beg to differ on if its possible to penetrate the cervix I know my wifes had some sort of cock in her life and she will often complain( complain is hardly what I think she is saying she loves it really )how her cervix feels swollen and bruised from some big cocked lover banging fuck out of it I know she will squirt more often than not when her cervix has good pounding, I love to lie her back and see how bruised it actually looks and see the spunk pooled inside her and see how her clit is so swollen, this is after two guys fucking her for 5 hours non stop, half an hour later with short taxi ride homeView attachment 1199031
Great shot. Her cervix isn't big enough to allow penetration, but it sure looks dilated enough to suck up all the potent sperm.

I was with my bull early yesterday morning. We were in the last round before we had to go our separate ways. It happened, i felt my cervix soften and wrap around the head of his dick, he felt it too, like he had plugged in and connected to me. It felt phenomenal, I was thumping and he kept grinding... finally he filled my uterus full of cum... if I'm not pregnant, I can't get pregnant. Absolutely the most amazing sexual experience I have ever had!

Back