Cervix Penetration

The one that would have had to be "tiny" would be you, falcond. It is impossible to penetrate an undilated cervix with a penis. Let me say that really, really slow ... I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.
Show me ANY information proving me incorrect. Also, IF, you WERE able to penetrate the cervix, then there was probably no reason she would have had to have a caesarian delivery.
Open a woman's legs and pussy up, look at the cervix ... at that tiny hole. No COCK is going to go inside that cervix. NONE.
our cervix dilates during highly orgasmic sex. a little, and perhaps a little more as Os cmtinue. dilates a little and becomes more pliant. there is also natural variation woman to woman. Opened and fully penetrated? probably not without unmerciful pain, even injury.,..but invaginated back and opened slightly for a partiality of the head to crown? - yes. but that would be the realm of the 6st seasoned size/pain fetishists

I had a conversation with my gyno. I told her that during sex with a very well endowed man I felt a pop when he went very deep. Right away she said no, a penis cannot penetrate the cervix. The hole is large enough to allow sperm to enter. She said the pop feeling was the penis and the cervix bumping each other as the uterus drops the cervix during sex so it can basically make sure sperm gets to the cervix opening.

If a penis enters a cervix there would be serious tissue damage. The cervix does not function like a vagina to stretch for a penis.

Sorry any one who swears the penis entered the cervix is having a fantasy moment.

How many of you ladies have had it done. And was it painful?

Some health sites say it cant be done. Others say otherwise.

If you want to respond privately , please do.
My friend just had a procedure done involving opening her cervix for her cycle to flow normally and I was advised not to even enter the vagina for two months, it's been over two months and she's still scared to chance it because of how much the procedure hurted her..,so with that being said,if you want your insides pushing out of your vagina like a babies head by all means try it!

Tiny Tim I think you have the solution The pocket is often called the cull - de - sac and there is an article on it Wikipedia with a diagram which shows a larger area beyond the cervix. We cannot be perfectly certain but it would seem to explain the sensations of both participants.

I stand neutral. However I do remember reading that a long cock can push past the girls cervix ... and I guess with practice the girl becomes used to the mans larger size and length and it becomes a bit easier for her to accommodate the big cock each time.

How many of you ladies have had it done. And was it painful?

Some health sites say it cant be done. Others say otherwise.

If you want to respond privately , please do.
A few weeks ago i had the chance to experienced this with a well hung black date.I had al the help i need from that guy.He did it very slowly and with alot of patient.I must say after a few times in and out it went easly to do.I will try it again in the future

View attachment 908823 View attachment 908822 I am pretty sure my girl did not get hers penetrated,but her man had a fat 9are 10 ins,an he was hitting it real hard,he made her *******,an she hurt an had cramps for afew days...she no longer fucks him because of that,now her new man has about 7 1/2 to 8 ins,but gayer cock.shr loves his cock
I took these pics about a hour after he left,she was hurting really bad,to the point of wanting to go to the ER.

Back