Understand that I am not a certified masseuse. I have taken classes but because I am very selective about who I massage, I never chose to get licensed.
I enjoy the pleasure a massage can give the person doing the massage. I get off on making women moan, squirm, and cum just by using my hands/toys. For this reason I am not looking to trade massages, but won’t reject if you insist.
I can give non-sensual or sensual massages and make the ambience as pleasurable as possible with soothing scents, sounds, visuals, and privacy. A sort of escape and slowing down from the hustle and bustle if you will.
I am a very clean and attractive man and will only massage women that I also find attractive because that is a mental pleasure for me, knowing that I am helping a woman’s body feel amazing and relaxed. I do charge a small amount for my time but the experience is well worth it!
If this sparked your curiosity and you're interested in trying it out message me. I have reviews and testimonials available as well.

Back