sensualchocl8

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
I'm offering discreet professional massages with erotic endings on Saturday (7/2) at 6pm until the next day Sunday (7/3) at 12pm. Massage is for women and will be hosted at an upscale hotel in Gainesville. Husbands and boyfriends are very welcomed and encouraged to be present. I will have my table, a variety of rubbing oils, pleasant diffuser scents, soft music, nipple clamps, and a magic wand for Earth shattering orgasms. Deep tissue, Swedish, and sports massage are my specialties. If you prefer to be in the comfort of your own home I am also available for outcall visits in the surrounding areas. DM me for more details

Are you a professional massage therapist? I see you’re equipped with everything you need for a great massage session. Even though I think the idea of promoting your services online is smart, I prefer going to massage parlors that have popularity and reviews online. I often frequent massage parlors, sometimes alone and other times with my husband because I am a gym trainer that needs to release muscle tension at least once a month. I have specific requirements from my massage therapists at https://www.goldtantriclondon.com/massage/luxury-erotic-massage/ , and I had some bad experiences with independent massage therapists in the past. But if you do your job well, I’m sure you’ll have clients to help your business grow.

Last edited:
I now host my sessions out of a private office suite. It's located in the Downtown Gainesville area

What you can expect:
-Real Professional massage
-Location is private, safe, low key, and very discrete
-Professional massage table provided
-Massage styles such as Swedish, Deep Tissue, Foot Reflexology and Sports!
-Sessions are full body from head and shoulders to toe relaxation
-Spa set up
-Quiet
-Professional massage oil, Zen music, and dim lighting

Dm me to book

I now host my sessions out of a private office suite. It's located in the Downtown Gainesville area

What you can expect:
-Real Professional massage
-Location is private, safe, low key, and very discrete
-Professional massage table provided
-Massage styles such as Swedish, Deep Tissue, Foot Reflexology and Sports!
-Sessions are full body from head and shoulders to toe relaxation
-Spa set up
-Quiet
-Professional massage oil, Zen music, and dim lighting

Dm me to book
sounds wonderful, something to keep in mind for my next visit

Back