Celebrating Interracial

Omg. Some great looking couples. The babe on her lying on her back with her black lover kissing her looks so contented and completely used up until her bulls testicles rejuvinates another load of hot seman for her.

Love the pic of the white woman with pink panties, on with black masters hand downn her panties. My wife said prior to going out to a hen nnight party. that she would NOT get blacked as she had strength to resist black hit ons, and was immune to the power of the blackman.
Her friends told me , she lasted less than 3 minutes from 1st hit by black man, and within 5 minutes was just like the slut in the picture mentioned.
Sitting on a sofa in a club, skirt up showing her stockings and garter belt, tits pulled over bra mouth wide open , glued to a blackmans mouth, eyes closed in pleasure and a black hand in her panties with his fingers working there magic with her clit. And her hand clamped tightly around his very prominent bulge in his trousers.
I was reliable informed she was so hot for him , he asked her to bveg for his cock. he made her shout it out to her friends. Please please master make me a blackmans slut and whore and breed me PLEEEEEEAAAASEEEE.N this was just 10 minutes after he first hit on her. Her friends couldnt say to much as they had already been blacked and had done the same at previous parties/club visits.
When she came home she was adifferent women, and i was so overwhelmed myself by his power, i also fell to my knees in worship to him, and accepted my wife was now owned by blackmen.

cunts4black08.jpg

cunts4black03.jpg

cunts4black05.jpg

cunts4black13.jpg

08.jpg

Back