Caught in the Act!

I got caught when my husband and ******* came home early. I was bent over the dinning room table getting fucked by a BBC. I was screaming so loud neither one of heard them come in the room until it was too late.
I caught my wife getting pounded by two black men after i took her kid a teenager to see a movie my dear step *******. Well me and her kid both watched in shock while we saw her get creampied

One of the most awkward times I was 'caught in the act' was by my eldest *******. My youngest ******* was stopping somewhere else for the night, and my eldest lad was going out for the night with his friends, not planning to come home till the early hours.
So I thought I was safe to play a little. I was sitting in the living room, on the sofa, naked other than wearing a pair of black fishnet stockings.
I sat with my IPad in front of me, skyping a black guy I had met on-line. IPad in one hand, the other hand pulling on my nipple and rubbing my pussy.
Then, suddenly, in walks my eldest *******! (I found out later the night hadn't worked out and they had an early night) I dropped my iPad and tried to cover up with a cushion, my ******* red faced quickly left the room!
I tried to make an excuse later that I had been trying on clothes and looking at them on me etc. But he knew what I was doing. We were ok later and laughed about it. It was after this incident I told him about me and hubby being in this lifestyle.
Quite an embarrassment but all ended ok, although I do wonder what the guy on the other end thought was going on! X

I was away from my husband on a trip with a friend and we went out to a dance club and I picked up a guy and went back to his hotel suite. I was bent over the couch getting fucked doggystyle when the door opened and 3 other guys walked in that were all staying there. He didn't even pause his fucking and his friend all pulled their dicks out and joined. I was gangbanged all night by all 4 black cocks

I was away from my husband on a trip with a friend and we went out to a dance club and I picked up a guy and went back to his hotel suite. I was bent over the couch getting fucked doggystyle when the door opened and 3 other guys walked in that were all staying there. He didn't even pause his fucking and his friend all pulled their dicks out and joined. I was gangbanged all night by all 4 black cocks
Did your friend get fucked too? I love cheating women.

Lol troll alert. You and your friend both got fucked by multiple men in the same night and you just joined the forum today. What are the chances you're a dude
Could be fake or it could be she joined because she likes black dick and has had it before which is kinda what this forum is about.

Back