Caught in the Act!

I was sucking a guys cock in the bathroom at a new years party a few years ago. People were banging on the door to get in and finally pushed the door open. I was so turned on at the time, that I just kept going. A bunch of girls yelled and left, but a few stayed to watch as I was bent over the bathroom counter getting pounded.

One of the most awkward times I was 'caught in the act' was by my eldest *******. My youngest ******* was stopping somewhere else for the night, and my eldest lad was going out for the night with his friends, not planning to come home till the early hours.
So I thought I was safe to play a little. I was sitting in the living room, on the sofa, naked other than wearing a pair of black fishnet stockings.
I sat with my IPad in front of me, skyping a black guy I had met on-line. IPad in one hand, the other hand pulling on my nipple and rubbing my pussy.
Then, suddenly, in walks my eldest *******! (I found out later the night hadn't worked out and they had an early night) I dropped my iPad and tried to cover up with a cushion, my ******* red faced quickly left the room!
I tried to make an excuse later that I had been trying on clothes and looking at them on me etc. But he knew what I was doing. We were ok later and laughed about it. It was after this incident I told him about me and hubby being in this lifestyle.
Quite an embarrassment but all ended ok, although I do wonder what the guy on the other end thought was going on! X

Love to walk in next time you Skype lol,x

Didn't get caught in the act but I did get caught, One of my bull's rules is that he must take each one of his girls on a daytime date (no sex) my very first date with him was a local nude beach really close to my home, surprisingly my neighbors (gay couple) who know my hubby saw me there with my bull....I have no idea what was going through their minds.

My husband was away on a business trip , for a whole week or so I thought. So I moved by black bull in and he was having me in the marital bed.
It was my birthday and for a suprise my husband came home early, I was in the middle of an orgasm and moaning .
he walked in , turned around and walked out. Never mentioned it again

I was sucking a guys cock in the bathroom at a new years party a few years ago. People were banging on the door to get in and finally pushed the door open. I was so turned on at the time, that I just kept going. A bunch of girls yelled and left, but a few stayed to watch as I was bent over the bathroom counter getting pounded.
That was somewhat similar to what I caught my wife doing/. It was a great party and got greater after my wife was locked in the bathroom for almost an hour with a black basketball player. We could hear them fucking because my wife was yelling pretty loud. But the party really loosened up after that and a whole lot of fucking went on. That was the first time she had fucked a black man in a somewhat public setting although she had been fucking several black men before that.

My husband was away on a business trip , for a whole week or so I thought. So I moved by black bull in and he was having me in the marital bed.
It was my birthday and for a suprise my husband came home early, I was in the middle of an orgasm and moaning .
he walked in , turned around and walked out. Never mentioned it again

So does that mean you're still married..and if so, I'm very surprised he hasn't said anything about it. He must be well aware of you having sex with black guys..??

When our ******* was 14, I always took her to the Friday night high school football games. My wife used that time to have a boyfriend over. I always called Kate when the game ended to give her time to get her boyfriend out of the house before we got home.

When my ******* and I got home, the boyfriend's car was still there. I wasn't too concerned because my wife had been seeing Carl for a couple of years and our ******* knew him from being around the house. When my ******* and I walked into the family room, Kate was just wearing a robe and Carl was there (dressed) and they were having a *******.

I hugged Kate and she smelled like sex and Carl's aftershave. Our ******* hugged Kate too and she had to have known that her mom had been having sex with Carl. It was very awkward for everyone. I thought it was hot.

How long ago was that Rob..? And if you don't mind me asking, has your ******* ever asked you or your wife about it since..?

I was only married 4yrs in my first marriage just about a month before she left me for another guy I came home early because I was really sick. When I got home there was a truck in the driveway I didn't recognize when I walked in there was my wife on her knees topless sucking this big hairy guy. I just said I am to sick to talk right now and rushed to the bathroom to throw up I was probably in there for 10 minutes seemed like an hour. Then just went to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed feeling like trash a few minutes later heard him leave. My wife walked into the bedroom still topless in her skirt and heels and asked if she could do anything for me she said she was sorry I was so sick. Later that evening she sat on the edge of the bed and I finally asked who the guy was she said a co worker and it wasn't the first time she had sucked him she knew our marriage was over and didn't care anymore. Then she laughed and said the guy asked her if I was going back to get a gun she said no he is to busy being sick so she went ahead and sucked him off. The wild thing is a few weeks later she moved in with another guy but wasn't the guy I saw at my house she was cheating on the guy she had been cheating on me with, a true slut!

My sister more outed herself this weekend than got caught. She didn't realize our mom was already on the line when I called her. She stated we needed another girl's vacation maybe she would find another hung black stripper.

She's married and our mom is less than thrilled at finding this out.
Good for her!! Maybe take mom also next time!!:threesome:

Back