Caribbean Vacations for BBC

Did you like it?
Oh yeah, It was just more tame that we expected. Its still a great place but if you want to go for lifestyle purposes, it's a bit tougher. That is where we actually found out about Hedo2. We did a day pass which was like $120 back then, I am not sure what they charge now. Now we stick with Hedo just because it is a lifestyle/nudist resort. You don't have to worry about offending anyone plus every time you go back they do a special returning guests only dinner. They give away a free week to one couple or person. We won a free day once. Then if you go twice per year and spend at least 14 days, they give you 3 free so you get a 10 day trip for 7. Superclubs really go out of there way

Oh yeah, It was just more tame that we expected. Its still a great place but if you want to go for lifestyle purposes, it's a bit tougher. That is where we actually found out about Hedo2. We did a day pass which was like $120 back then, I am not sure what they charge now. Now we stick with Hedo just because it is a lifestyle/nudist resort. You don't have to worry about offending anyone plus every time you go back they do a special returning guests only dinner. They give away a free week to one couple or person. We won a free day once. Then if you go twice per year and spend at least 14 days, they give you 3 free so you get a 10 day trip for 7. Superclubs really go out of there way
I'm guessing it depends on the guests at that time. Are the staff interested in people in the lifestyle? If I let them know that wife is looking for the big bamboo, are they up for it?

I'm guessing it depends on the guests at that time. Are the staff interested in people in the lifestyle? If I let them know that wife is looking for the big bamboo, are they up for it?
Yes. Just be very discrete. Get a room that is a little secluded do there is little chance of them being spotted.

Punta Cana. While at one of the resorts, I was out wind surfing, the instructor tried to take my wife into the equipment shed. My sister was there and my wife declined. My sister thought I would be mad if I found out he kissed my wife and groped her. I tried to get her to go back the following day, but she was worried about my sister finding out.

I go to carnival in trinidad every year and it's like heaven big black man all over the place and there all huge

Carnival in any country is fantastic but I read that there are attempts to tamper down the random dancing with unwilling participants. Personally, I don’t see how they can control it with that many people. The all inclusive fetes are always great and rejection is minimal. Awesome time !!

Back