Caribbean Vacations for BBC

The best spot is Hedonism in Negril. But any resort in Jamaica or in the Caribean is good for bbc. We’ve been to different resorts and she alwaya wears the QoS tat. She always nude in our room for room service or maintenance. Regardless of where we are, the staff at the resort end up pounding my wife’s cunt. That way its safe and it doesnt take much of our time from other activities. As I said from the start, bbc from Negril seem to be the best.

Where did yall stay at? And how should my wife and i go about trying to ger her some BBC we are newbs and she hasnt had any for the first time yet any advice and help would be awesome thanks in advance

My wife and I are looking to finally share her with black men. We need to keep it really discrete due to our careers, so we wanted to see about meeting BBC on vacation.

We are planning a vacation in March or April and are planning on going somewhere in the Caribbean. I found a very old thread that primarily recommends Jamaica as well as Barbados and a few others, but are there any other places you have found are good for getting BBC in the Caribbean?

Also, for complete newbs, once we are there, any tips for finding guys who are into this?

Thanks in advance!
Hedonism 2 is by far the best. It caters to lifestylers. Check Dennyp's site who runs hedo group forums. You can start talking with people who are going at the same time. Hedo is part of Superclubs which are the best in Jamaica. Goclassytours in Tampa is who we've always used due to lowest price but check around. We haven't gone in 3 years so maybe someone can beat their price now. Good luck Oh and January, Feb, Oct, Nov and Dec are the best months to go. The rest of the time it seems to be more of an MTV type crowd

Back