Caribbean Vacations for BBC

I heading there this Saturday for a two week break from London. And I always meet the hottest white wives there . They do love a thick bbc

I heading there this Saturday for a two week break from London. And I always meet the hottest white wives there . They do love a thick bbc
Is there a particular resort there that caters to lifestyle couples? We usually go to Hedo but want to try someplace new if the reviews are good

Not excatly or well known as in Jamaica, but there are always bbc at the bars and restaurants wiling to give you all that you may need and even more bbc

There isn’t but Sandals is an excellent place. It overtook Sandals St. Lucia as the best Sandals property.
Oh ok, Thanks

I forgot to mention that Grand Anse beach is rated one of the ten best beaches in the world. Grenada doesn’t come up in the conversation often because of its location (easier to get to the islands to the north of Puerto Rico), publicity(unless it’s in a movie, there isn’t much although that is changing) and most from countries with non british influence have never heard of it. They tend to confuse it with Granada, Spain...lol

The best spot is Hedonism in Negril. But any resort in Jamaica or in the Caribean is good for bbc. We’ve been to different resorts and she alwaya wears the QoS tat. She always nude in our room for room service or maintenance. Regardless of where we are, the staff at the resort end up pounding my wife’s cunt. That way its safe and it doesnt take much of our time from other activities. As I said from the start, bbc from Negril seem to be the best.
WE are going to Couples, Negril in June

Back