Caribbean Vacations for BBC

My wife and I are looking to finally share her with black men. We need to keep it really discrete due to our careers, so we wanted to see about meeting BBC on vacation.

We are planning a vacation in March or April and are planning on going somewhere in the Caribbean. I found a very old thread that primarily recommends Jamaica as well as Barbados and a few others, but are there any other places you have found are good for getting BBC in the Caribbean?

Also, for complete newbs, once we are there, any tips for finding guys who are into this?

Thanks in advance!

A couple of years ago we contacted a guy in Jamaica and he was more then happy to give my wife all the sex she desired. He wanted to be paid for services.

To be honest as a guy from the Caribbean there are other islands that you’ll find will black men locals to fuck. It’s always amused me that folks limit themselves to Jamaica when there are over 800 islands in the archipelago.

It’s most popular because of the exposure and the word of mouth and the openess to all that goes on but your are absolutely right. There are other islands that are just as beautiful and can be just as much fun but there don’t get the exposure that Jamaica gets !!

I understand there are other islands and Jamaica is having a bit of a violence issue currently, however we are already booked to go. And we will be on the Ocho Rios side of the island where there is minimal threat. I don’t plan on leaving the resort, I was just wondering if anyone knew if Sandals employees or guests are ever down for that sort of thing, anyone would experience would be helpful

Yeah there are other islands but seeing as you're already booked enjoy yourselves. I don't think you'll have a problem finding someone at the resort. Regardless of the state of emergency.

The best spot is Hedonism in Negril. But any resort in Jamaica or in the Caribean is good for bbc. We’ve been to different resorts and she alwaya wears the QoS tat. She always nude in our room for room service or maintenance. Regardless of where we are, the staff at the resort end up pounding my wife’s cunt. That way its safe and it doesnt take much of our time from other activities. As I said from the start, bbc from Negril seem to be the best.

Attachments

• A0D18289-9608-4A4D-8F2E-C43B9DD666A0.MOV
    26.2 MB · Views: 1,282
Back