Careful what you wish for

Of course not, but change happens. Couples in this lifestyle didn't necesarily start out that way, they c hanged and grew into it. And the relationship weathered that change. Couldn't that happen to you as well?
Anything is possible. What I'm saying is that with such a significant change, it's impossible for me to predict reaction.

Just curious if things were to go the other way. I find so much of this is based on the unsatisfied wife..concerning size or stamina. What if there were a woman who would love you AND your dick? Would that be appealing?

There is more to our life than that. *******, family, friends, history.... I'm happy now. Not looking for what she needed.

These are the type of women that got marry to just " Settle " for the safe option for stability not for love. So it's only natural once they are introduced to a new option that fucks them how they dream about they Fall in love which overrides how they " Settled " for their boring marriage.
Perhaps. But most on here say they “love” their husbands. What they “settled” for was a less satisfying sex life. The men who are cucks make a similar bargain I guess. And many men settle for a less satisfying sex life to have a marriage, stability, social acceptance, etc. and seek their sex elsewhere.

Perhaps. But most on here say they “love” their husbands. What they “settled” for was a less satisfying sex life. The men who are cucks make a similar bargain I guess. And many men settle for a less satisfying sex life to have a marriage, stability, social acceptance, etc. and seek their sex elsewhere.
The " seeking sex elsewhere " is why cheaters overpopulate the World of Marriage. If people just just be honest with themselves from the get go it would fix the Problem. I've never settled or felt the need to personally. When I choose a woman I make sure my dick and my heart are on the same page lol but I also realize not everyone has the level of self awareness that I do. So what's easy for some is hard for others

My wife of 5 years dated black men before we met. I made her tell me about how big the cocks were, how she would cum over and over. Begged and begged to let me watch. After three years, she finally let me watch. Within a year she started sneaking. Found her on 5 dating apps, she was only looking for bbc. She suddenly asked me to move out. Within a month a 6’6 Dark black man moved in. We are divorced, she’s had his baby and I’m alone. All I wanted was to live her and let her get all the black dock she needed.
Sorry my man, unfortunate

These are the type of women that got marry to just " Settle " for the safe option for stability not for love. So it's only natural once they are introduced to a new option that fucks them how they dream about they Fall in love which overrides how they " Settled " for their boring marriage.
You nailed it sir. She needed someone to help her, I did. Once she was financially better and on her feet, she went for the BBC. I just wish she would have let me watch,

You nailed it sir. She needed someone to help her, I did. Once she was financially better and on her feet, she went for the BBC. I just wish she would have let
Without question economic independence has changed how women view marriage and relationships. As you say, they no longer have to settle for relationships that are unfulfilling. It leads to more women cheating and seeking more satisfaction in life. In the U.S. women file for 77% of all divorces.

I love knowing that my gf was cheating. She denied it strongly but she was caught in the romantic part of the date nite several times, although I never caught her actually being intimate with her ex, her underwear the next day and guilty look on her face told me everything.
To begin with, I was jealous & angry, but come round quickly that knowing she is out ALL night with him, going out for a meal, walking hand in hand back to his flat, kissing, groping & eventually fucking sends me wild. I stopped complaining about her seeing her ex, knowing she was lying to me and seeing him discreetly behind my back - it became a huge turn on for me. The knowledge that she could be romantic or intimate with me anytime, but choosing to do those things with him instead, made me happy & horny as fuck. I became so glad that she was enjoying her self, and getting what she wanted, when she wanted.

To begin with, I was angry, confused, jealous & upset... but when it became clear that I actually enjoy this setup, thats when I stumbled across the whole cuck/hotwife lifestyle world. It made me feel even more happy to learn that there is folks all over the world enjoying this lifestyle...

My wife of 5 years dated black men before we met. I made her tell me about how big the cocks were, how she would cum over and over. Begged and begged to let me watch. After three years, she finally let me watch. Within a year she started sneaking. Found her on 5 dating apps, she was only looking for bbc. She suddenly asked me to move out. Within a month a 6’6 Dark black man moved in. We are divorced, she’s had his baby and I’m alone. All I wanted was to love her and let her get all the black cock she needed. I would have watched her take it every day. I hope she is cheating on him now with a bigger BBC, and I would take her back today. I would clean her and worship her and her bbc lovers.
What a load of BS!!
White boi’s biggest story tellers.

I love knowing that my gf was cheating. She denied it strongly but she was caught in the romantic part of the date nite several times, although I never caught her actually being intimate with her ex, her underwear the next day and guilty look on her face told me everything.
To begin with, I was jealous & angry, but come round quickly that knowing she is out ALL night with him, going out for a meal, walking hand in hand back to his flat, kissing, groping & eventually fucking sends me wild. I stopped complaining about her seeing her ex, knowing she was lying to me and seeing him discreetly behind my back - it became a huge turn on for me. The knowledge that she could be romantic or intimate with me anytime, but choosing to do those things with him instead, made me happy & horny as fuck. I became so glad that she was enjoying her self, and getting what she wanted, when she wanted.

To begin with, I was angry, confused, jealous & upset... but when it became clear that I actually enjoy this setup, thats when I stumbled across the whole cuck/hotwife lifestyle world. It made me feel even more happy to learn that there is folks all over the world enjoying this lifestyle...

In hindsight, I wish I would have just played dumb and never complained about her coming home late and lying. I just wish I would have eaten her pussy every time she came home late. I did find some panties that were loaded with dried up cum,

Sorry to hear it. Its ok to fall in lust but for a married woman to fall in love, or what she thinks is true love then the marriage is doomed. I never mistook lust for love with a married woman. I want the married woman to stay married for if her family found out or co workers found out then there are problems for her that she doesn't need. In reality they are fond of the husband and don't want to see him hurt. They just want or need the emotional/physical longing to be filled.
Well said. Whatever it is you do, it should be an ENHANCEMENT, not a replacement. If the marriage breaks down, it likely is for issues that are separate from pure sex...there are emotional or other aspects that are not positive. If there is a strong emotional bond, the marriage should be able to handle shared sexual pleasures.

Sooooooo you were pretty much ****** to be a cuck.... 😬

My wife left me for her black lover. He never married her but she had 3 children by him and is still with him. She told me before we married that she had never dated a black guy but within a year and a half she was cheating on me with one whom she feel in love with. She told me how sex with him was so intense and she just wanted to be his woman.
Similar situation here

the hardest my dick got was the night I followed my wife upstairs
when she went out she had a small run in her tights but as she was going out for supposed xmas meal with workmates
when she came home at 1 30 am going up the stairs the run was on the other leg.
I knew then she had been fucked by her boss nd not been for supposed meal

Have read many times on this site how women change with a black lover. I can verify that statement based on how my own wife changed when she was cheating with her black lover.
You read it again, Maury. Now.

My wife was fundamentally and very beautifully transformed romantically erotically and orgasmically within a week of being fucked nightly by my extremely handsome superbly-built and marvellously athletic 19 year-old bisexual black buddy in our marriage bed six years ago.

The change in her was so rapid and profound that it totally up-ended my Phallology and husbandly and doctorly beliefs about the nature and purpose of man-woman sex and its over-arching(!) effects on a baby-wanting wife's mind and body. Those effects have proved irreversible, not that I would have it any other way.

I love what happened to her then and what continues to happen to her now in her spectacular, thrilling and profoundly fulfilling sex beneath the magnificent body of my strapping and wonderfully-matured and sexually superbly competent perfectly loving buddy nightly beside me in our bed.

You read it again, Maury. Now.

My wife was fundamentally and very beautifully transformed romantically erotically and orgasmically within a week of being fucked nightly by my extremely handsome superbly-built and marvellously athletic 19 year-old bisexual black buddy in our marriage bed six years ago.

The change in her was so rapid and profound that it totally up-ended my Phallology and husbandly and doctorly beliefs about the nature and purpose of man-woman sex and its over-arching(!) effects on a baby-wanting wife's mind and body. Those effects have proved irreversible, not that I would have it any other way.

I love what happened to her then and what continues to happen to her now in her spectacular, thrilling and profoundly fulfilling sex beneath the magnificent body of my strapping and wonderfully-matured and sexually superbly competent perfectly loving buddy nightly beside me in our bed.
Wow ! Michael that is quite a description of your wife's insatiable drive with her black lover. I am glad that you are happy with it and it sounds like she must be completely taken. But be careful of where this might lead. I lost my wife totally when she decided that she would rather be with him. She was so totally taken by her black lover that I no longer had a place in her life. Be careful.

Back