Car Sex

I agree car sex is definitely hot or in my case truck sex. My husband drives a Ford F150 and we met my bull at his house. We all rode in the truck together to OHSO resturant in downtown Gilbert. When we left the restaurant and headed out to go get some drinks, I sat in the back seat with my bull. He reached over and grabbed my head and pushed it into his lap. Being a good hot wife I knew he needed a release. So I sucked him off between the resturant and the bar while my husband tried to watch and concentrate on the rode at the same time. We pulled into the parking lot And a minute or 2 after parking the truck he erupted in my mouth. That night was super hot and obviously before covid.

I agree car sex is definitely hot or in my case truck sex. My husband drives a Ford F150 and we met my bull at his house. We all rode in the truck together to OHSO resturant in downtown Gilbert. When we left the restaurant and headed out to go get some drinks, I sat in the back seat with my bull. He reached over and grabbed my head and pushed it into his lap. Being a good hot wife I knew he needed a release. So I sucked him off between the resturant and the bar while my husband tried to watch and concentrate on the rode at the same time. We pulled into the parking lot And a minute or 2 after parking the truck he erupted in my mouth. That night was super hot and obviously before covid.
Nothing like a good blow job in a car or a truck

now, that is hot. i wish my wife had done that.

Back