Captions: They've all gone Black.

I have enjoyed watching my wife have several very intense orgasms on big black cocks. I usually remember to thank them for fucking my wife and letting my wife suck their big black cocks. They are usually surprised, probably shocked, and very happy that I actually thanked them. I believe I should thank other men because they give my wife so much pleasure that she would not get otherwise.

My wife was also fucked by 2 other fine black men's BBCs at a sex party. She also had many intense orgasms on their big black cocks. My wife had such intense orgasms on their BBCs that they both stopped fucking my wife occasionally to let her recover her senses and her body to recover. Her body arches, her muscles tense and don't release for about a minute, her eyes rolled back in her head and her heart races. So they stop for her safety and then start fucking her into her next intense orgasm.

I remembered to thank both black men for fucking my wife and letting my wife suck their big black cocks in front of everyone at the sex party. They were both surprised, probably shocked, and very happy that I actually thanked them. Many of the other people watching laughed when I thanked the black men for fucking my wife. I believe I should thank other men because they give my wife so much pleasure that she would not get otherwise.

I haven't always known that I am Inferior male, it started with my wife giving me the ultimatum to accept her as a slut or she would divorce me. I love my wife very much, so I had to accept her being a slut to save our marriage. Of course, it was a much different marriage, but she did still come home to me almost every night.

Back