Captions: They've all gone Black.

Of course, I would understand, you and I agreed that black men should fuck you bareback because you get much more pleasure feeling their black cocks fucking and cumming in your unprotected married white cunt and womb.
We also agreed that if some black guy fucked his black baby into your womb, we would happily raise your black baby.

I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of nature that the inferior males, like me and other inferior males, are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified natural selection so that even inferior males can fuck and breed females.
So, some cuckolds, like me, have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are inferior males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male.
Maybe this is where our enjoyment of humiliation fits in. We enjoy being sexually humiliated, not all humiliation, because it is right and natural for us to to enjoy watching the Alpha males fuck and breed our wives. We are living our lives the way nature intended us to. All of the other inferior males that do not want the Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that nature intended. At first we feel humiliation, rather than the pride we should feel when Alpha males fuck our wives, due to our cultural conditioning as we grew up. Luckily eventually many of us cuckolds learn to be proud, and feel proud and happy, when Alpha males fuck our wives. We should be proud that an Alpha male is fucking our wives and hopefully impregnating our wife with his baby. This helps to insure the future of our species.

I believe the stronger men, Alpha males, must impregnate our wives to insure a stronger and longer lasting species. It is our duty as cuckolds, to offer our wives to the Alpha males to impregnate and to then raise the Alpha males and our wives babies the best we can. We should not concern ourselves with details like what is the Alpha male's name, does he care at all about our wives and the babies he will have with our wives, the fact that the alpha male and our wives enjoy humiliating and degrading us for their enjoyment, the fact that the Alpha male has impregnated many other females besides our wives, etc. It is our duty to provide whatever our wives need, except for sperm, since our sperm is inferior, and to raise the Alpha male's and our wife's babies the best we can.
We should remember to thank every Alpha male that impregnates, or even attempts to impregnate our wives, since they will be insuring the propagation of our species.

I believe the stronger men, Alpha males, must impregnate our wives to insure a stronger and longer lasting species. It is our duty as cuckolds, to offer our wives to the Alpha males to impregnate and to then raise the Alpha males and our wives babies the best we can. We should not concern ourselves with details like what is the Alpha male's name, does he care at all about our wives and the babies he will have with our wives, the fact that the alpha male and our wives enjoy humiliating and degrading us for their enjoyment, the fact that the Alpha male has impregnated many other females besides our wives, etc. It is our duty to provide whatever our wives need, except for sperm, since our sperm is inferior, and to raise the Alpha male's and our wife's babies the best we can.
We should remember to thank every Alpha male that impregnates, or even attempts to impregnate our wives, since they will be insuring the propagation of our species.

Black Cock Comparison.jpg

Attachments

• Black Cock Comparison.jpg
    Black Cock Comparison.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 80

I believe that most, not all, cuckolds ( like me ) are not worthy of impregnating a female, even if the female is our wife. All females, even married females, should be impregnated by the superior males. This will increase the likelihood of a stronger and longer lasting species. I believe once inferior males, like myself, realize their proper place is being to provide for the females in terms of money, a nice home, clothing, etc. and to raise the babies they have with superior males, the wives, the cuckolds and the bulls, are all much happier. It is the Darwin theory, isn't it?
My White Teenie Weenie Barly Visable.jpg

Of course, I would understand, you and I agreed that black men should fuck you bareback because you get much more pleasure feeling their black cocks fucking and cumming in your unprotected married white cunt and womb.
We also agreed that if some black guy fucked his black baby into your womb, we would happily raise your black baby.
All agreed.

You do not need to explain your need for big black cocks which was probably caused by white teenie weenie. I know it has never given you the sexual pleasure that you need and deserve and that the hard black cocks give you.
I am also happy that you are much happier since you are now black only.
I love you honey and only want the best for you.

Back