Awesome comment.

I love Whistler so so sooo much, it’s not even a joke. I’m in quebec, and I wish i can move here. The cost of living is high though, but still fun.

I stayed at the Fairmont, but now I always get good Airbnbs at the Glacier Lodge. Really good lodges there.

Peak Pie is the best for me. I went with a girl there one time, and she started crying out of how good the food place.

I don’t *******, but I alao sometimes go to Lord Horn. Seventh Heaven is actually heaven, although I feel like it’s gonna be the last time of my life looking at it.

I am a decent skiier, like an “advanced beginner” or “novice intermediate”.

Awesome comment.

I love Whistler so so sooo much, it’s not even a joke. I’m in quebec, and I wish i can move here. The cost of living is high though, but still fun.

I stayed at the Fairmont, but now I always get good Airbnbs at the Glacier Lodge. Really good lodges there.

Peak Pie is the best for me. I went with a girl there one time, and she started crying out of how good the food place.

I don’t *******, but I alao sometimes go to Lord Horn. Seventh Heaven is actually heaven, although I feel like it’s gonna be the last time of my life looking at it.

I am a decent skiier, like an “advanced beginner” or “novice intermediate”.
I am advance to expert skier / however I enjoy the greens and blues just as much as the blacks (it’s a skier term for all none skiers) I am a fully qualified ski instructor level three as well as a ski patroller for over twenty years. I also volunteer with the special Olympic program.

A few years back I was adjusting my boots at the top of whistler in the round house when I realized this perfect blue sky day was being runiened for a lady near by. Her two ******* were having issues. The eldest had fallen And wanted to quit for the day. The youngest a special Olympian wanted to go skiing. I suggested he join me for a day. He kind of knew me as did the mom. So off we went. First to the emerald runs to check to see each other ski. Then off to the symphony bowl for a few runs. A ride on the peak to peak gondula well we did go around four times. A run on jersy cream then up the Crystal chair to the hut for late lunch the braised Montreal beef sandwich and of course the waffle. The afternoon well until three was spent on the runs off that chair. We met his family at the long horn. Of course we had kept mom advised as how we were doing with lots of texted photos. Mom had told me that he did not talk much. The hug I got as he was leaving said more.

On a side note the next morning first run his aunt was waiting with him skis in hand for another day. She told me he got up five times durning the night to see if it was time to go skiing with his friend. What could I do. We did peak to creak then stopped in the ravens nest for a breakfast of hot cereal with sautéed garlic and maple surip and orange juice. Through out the morning we shared my snacks from Pur Bread and got hot chocolate. Again we went to the Crystal hut for lunch only this time we skied both the Crystal Glacier and Seventh Heaven. I suggested that Peak Pies would be a good place for the family to have dinner because right across the way was a great crape place for desert

Saw then again about six as they were leaving the crape place. Turned out that there were two sets of grand parents there along with lots of family. I learned that Little Jean had told then all about his adventures of the past two days. I learned that the moms family was from the NDG area of Montreal. There were four girls and one boy. That Sarah (the mom was the oldest and divorced)

So yes I know Whistler go every year usually the first week of April. Why because I get high season snow at lot season prices. Usually stay at the Alpineglow hotel in the Market Square area.

There I sent you the clean story. The naughty well that you have to ask for and it’s is still on going.

I am advance to expert skier / however I enjoy the greens and blues just as much as the blacks (it’s a skier term for all none skiers) I am a fully qualified ski instructor level three as well as a ski patroller for over twenty years. I also volunteer with the special Olympic program.

A few years back I was adjusting my boots at the top of whistler in the round house when I realized this perfect blue sky day was being runiened for a lady near by. Her two ******* were having issues. The eldest had fallen And wanted to quit for the day. The youngest a special Olympian wanted to go skiing. I suggested he join me for a day. He kind of knew me as did the mom. So off we went. First to the emerald runs to check to see each other ski. Then off to the symphony bowl for a few runs. A ride on the peak to peak gondula well we did go around four times. A run on jersy cream then up the Crystal chair to the hut for late lunch the braised Montreal beef sandwich and of course the waffle. The afternoon well until three was spent on the runs off that chair. We met his family at the long horn. Of course we had kept mom advised as how we were doing with lots of texted photos. Mom had told me that he did not talk much. The hug I got as he was leaving said more.

On a side note the next morning first run his aunt was waiting with him skis in hand for another day. She told me he got up five times durning the night to see if it was time to go skiing with his friend. What could I do. We did peak to creak then stopped in the ravens nest for a breakfast of hot cereal with sautéed garlic and maple surip and orange juice. Through out the morning we shared my snacks from Pur Bread and got hot chocolate. Again we went to the Crystal hut for lunch only this time we skied both the Crystal Glacier and Seventh Heaven. I suggested that Peak Pies would be a good place for the family to have dinner because right across the way was a great crape place for desert

Saw then again about six as they were leaving the crape place. Turned out that there were two sets of grand parents there along with lots of family. I learned that Little Jean had told then all about his adventures of the past two days. I learned that the moms family was from the NDG area of Montreal. There were four girls and one boy. That Sarah (the mom was the oldest and divorced)

So yes I know Whistler go every year usually the first week of April. Why because I get high season snow at lot season prices. Usually stay at the Alpineglow hotel in the Market Square area.

There I sent you the clean story. The naughty well that you have to ask for and it’s is still on going.
Awesome story.

Yeah, about the going part, is April generally the best time to go? Like this year, I’m going March 11th-23rd, but I usually went like at the end of the year.

So I am kinda a little anxious, as I need as much powder as possible.

I checked on Reddit, some say april, some March, some Feb, but you are an expert so you know better.

Awesome story.

Yeah, about the going part, is April generally the best time to go? Like this year, I’m going March 11th-23rd, but I usually went like at the end of the year.

So I am kinda a little anxious, as I need as much powder as possible.

I checked on Reddit, some say april, some March, some Feb, but you are an expert so you know better.
Early March garrentees you the bottom section especially Creek Side. However I have yet to be sh.ut out from mid station up. Whistler gets so much snow it’s crazy. I have skied the bowls at the top on July long weekend, spring conditions.

That said the first week of April they have most of the resort open. They start closing one side or the other after Easter.

On a side note. The first week of April is reading week in Japan and Europe has a two week Easter break un like North America.

I am a cuckold from Montreal. Looking to chat with anyone really ! I recently broke up with my girlfriend due to my fantasies and I am looking to explore further. I knew this is something I want to experience at least once in my lifetime

JUST A THOUGHT

Hey Canuckers,
Very curious to know if a Canada Meet Up would be something we all would take part in this summer of 2019?
I have been quietly watching Canadian participants the last few months and have noticed it growing.

Key Questions:

• Date
  • Theme or no Theme
I mention the "Summer of 2019" because it gives a nice timeline for those to make plans and we know that Canadian summers can be one of the most beautiful times to visit the Great White North. Now understanding that this will concentrate many members in one area at one time, there are those that don't wish to mix in "group events" the function of this meet up weekend should incorporate both a causal social (bar/restaurant/vibe) and a larger (club/hotel/private venue) aspect. All in all it would cater to those visiting from out of town to meet 1-1 possible connections and then retreat back to their private hotel room or take part in the more group directed events scheduled for the weekend.

Vancouver - Edmonton - Calgary - Winnipeg - Toronto - Niagara Falls - Montreal - Nova Scotia

-Would people show up?
-Do people want to actually meet others from the site?
-Is there a benefit to traveling to explore outside of your region to play?
-Does it matter if all these sexy horny friends off the site are gathering in (x) city?

I put this out to both create dialogue about the idea posted and piqué the interests of those that would actually participate.
This event is not something I am currently planning. This is a question I had in my mind and wanted to know if it was equally desired by those that participate on the Canadian side of B2W. If you don't wish to post here on the forum, please DM me your thoughts.

Finally, we are all here for similar or our own special reasons, it would be good to put more faces to names in person.

Last edited:
Back