I once had a one night stand in Duck NC USA with a woman from ottawa and we fucked all night long. It must be the long winter nights or something else. Was at a bar and she said she was looking to get laid and I obliged wonder what it would be like to visit up there. Don't know how true it was but she said that she and her girl friends would got out to bars up there and see how many men they could fuck in one night going back and forth to their cars.

I once had a one night stand in Duck NC USA with a woman from ottawa and we fucked all night long. It must be the long winter nights or something else. Was at a bar and she said she was looking to get laid and I obliged wonder what it would be like to visit up there. Don't know how true it was but she said that she and her girl friends would got out to bars up there and see how many men they could fuck in one night going back and forth to their cars.
I used to live in Ottawa, they're total bbc sluts up there, bareback creampies everything.

Used to live in Ottawa. One of the strippers have the idea that she made more money if she was just fucked I own a mid size RV so was recruited to adjust her additive mid shift. When she found out I was v safe we were tested together. After that bare back happened all the tine. Nice thing that she was she told her stripper friend her theory’s and about me. Best part her boy friend played for the Buffalo Bills the years they went to the super bowl. Always wonder if he knew he was the cuck.

He

I’ll be in Vancouver this Sunday! Then Whistler, and Vancouver again! Really interested.
Skier or Snow Boarder?

At Whistler which is you favorite area?

I like to start my days going Peak to Creak (whistler side)
Then either Harmony Bowl or Symphony Bowl.

Following this I like to ride the peak to peak so I can lunch in the Crystal Hut
Then and afternoon of Seventh Heaven, Crystal Glacer and at least one day on the Blackcomb Glacier.

I like to buy my snacks at Pur Bread in the Market Place area.
Dinner can be Peak Pie, Splitz Burgers or Hunter Gather all are reasonable and a great place to socialize with friends with out having to shout over the music or be elbowed by others for space.

Usually end my ski day at the Long Horn or the Irish Pub near by.

Always try and spend time on the Red Express and Emerald chairs at whistler or Jersy Cream and the runs below the Crystal Hut.

Back