Can you make the bull faithful to your wife?

I would like to create a scenario in which a black guy meets up with my wife and I want him to take the initiative and ask her out and after that he realizes that she is married to me but he falls in love with her and won't cheat on her and he starts to be just part of the family.
But I feel doing something like that is not possible because he may not like letting her having sex with me because he will feel cuckolded as well.
But if he doesn't make enough money he would be amazed living in my apartment since a lot of black people live together in one apartment.
But if he is just very poor and uneducated she won't be happy with him.
Did any one make a scenario like that possible?

I would like to create a scenario in which a guy meets up with my wife and I want him to take the initiative and ask her out and after that he realizes that she is married to me but he falls in love with her and won't cheat on her and he starts to be just part of the family.
But I feel doing something like that is not possible because he may not like letting her having sex with me because he will feel cuckolded as well.
But if he doesn't make enough money he would be amazed living in my apartment since a lot of black people live together in one apartment.
hey man ,

i think its a great scenario . I don't think the bull would have a problem with you having sex with your wife since it is your wife . Also , as a black man myself , i know there are a lot of educated men who wouldn't mind living with you guys for a while .

I would like to create a scenario in which a black guy meets up with my wife and I want him to take the initiative and ask her out and after that he realizes that she is married to me but he falls in love with her and won't cheat on her and he starts to be just part of the family.
You'd be surprised the number of couples already living like this with the lover in their home.

Lol y'all come up with some hilarious low key racist stuff in y'all minds. Most black people live together in one apartment and he'd be "amazed" at your apartment? Why because black men can't or don't have nice things? This ain't the Jim crow south take this bs somewhere else

Lol y'all come up with some hilarious low key racist stuff in y'all minds. Most black people live together in one apartment and he'd be "amazed" at your apartment? Why because black men can't or don't have nice things? This ain't the Jim crow south take this bs somewhere else
Then Mr.Buzz Killington enters the room to ruin the pervy conversation that may or may not have been grounded in any sort of reality....... 👏👏👏

Was thinking same... smh. Very bizarre thing to say, like you said, borderling racist.

Anyway... FUCK NO a Black Alpha male bull has NO BUSINESS being faithful to ANY single person!! Black men are in INCREDIBLY high demand these days, one would be STUPID to do that. Now... he may TELL her he's being faithful to her... but if he fuckin that pussy real good good and suddenly answers a text, she shouldn't worry about who it is or where he goin after that... 💪

Not all black people live like that but where I live there are a lot of them living together.

Not all black people live like that but where I live there are a lot of them living together.
No there's not....how do you know ? Are you with the census bureau?? Like stop it that would be like me saying most white people do school shootings, are pedophiles and do weird ******* with animals. Oh wait....

Back