Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theukox

Couple
From
UK
HI everyone.

OK so this is not something I would not normally do. I hope to get some answers and views to something my husband and I discuss a lot!!

My husband does with me what he did with his x-wife (photos on the right of her) and meet men, women and couples for 3some fun. She liked cock (so my husband says and tbh others have also said that about her )

However that is not what I hope you can answer . My hubbies x-wife had many men want to fuck her from all ages. She liked to be told that and liked to hear that more so from younger guys.

So back to the reason i am writing. It appears some woman have a look about them. A certain look that suggests they suit being with a black guy. I originally thought that is crap but the more I read things I am not sure. When I say suit I mean either from a photo, in bed, married, or on film some women just look good with a black man.

I get told this about me by my hubby and also many other guys but always think they would say that. Either they have either just met me or about to meet me so would say anything.

I want to see in a pole. If you could have one meet with me or her one time one fuck with either of us who would you pick me on the left or her on the right?

xxxxScreenshot 2023-01-20 at 19.25.02.jpegScreenshot 2023-01-20 at 19.27.47.jpegScreenshot 2023-01-20 at 19.26.51.jpegScreenshot 2023-01-20 at 19.25.11.jpeg

Last edited:
Back