can you get carpal tunnel from jerkingoff?

As sad as it sounds, yeah you can. I was getting in the base of my thumb and my whole hand would cramp up plus the back of my hand would hurt as well, especially if I edged for a few hours which I usually do, so had to swap hands and adjust my technique for a while. Its better now, but was concerning for a while. If swapping hands and it was still there, I would have gone to the GP to check it wasn't something else.
Was dreading having to tell the GP what I could possibly be doing to an excess amount to cause it.

As sad as it sounds, yeah you can. I was getting in the base of my thumb and my whole hand would cramp up plus the back of my hand would hurt as well, especially if I edged for a few hours which I usually do, so had to swap hands and adjust my technique for a while. Its better now, but was concerning for a while. If swapping hands and it was still there, I would have gone to the GP to check it wasn't something else.
Was dreading having to tell the GP what I could possibly be doing to an excess amount to cause it.
thanks,DAMN!,thank god i have 2 hands!

Sometimes, it is better to be a girl.

Some girls have told me that they too “beat off” (their words) . . . you know how they work their clitty when masturbating . . . but maybe that hand motion isn’t so pronounced such that it could lead to carpal tunnel 🤔??? Some of the conversations we have on this site 😆

Last edited:
Some girls have told me that they too “beat off” (their words) . . . you know how they work their clitty when masturbating . . . but maybe that hand motion isn’t so pronounced such that it could lead to carpal tunnel 🤔??? Some of the conversations we have on this site 😆
That's not for you to know!!!!
Actually, it's all in the wrist slowly undulating,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh my!!!!:cold:

Back