Can you feel the BBC shooting his load in your pussy?

My favorite sensation is feeling my Bulls shooting their hot loads in multiple squirts against my cervix as my pussy opens up deep in me to welcome invite their seed.
I was suprise how easy it was to get preg by BBC!
No doubt with holes like that. I love spraying her insides, feeling me twitch n throb inside, spraying hot cum along your inner walls…. Make you all gushy inside…

We have a funny story about a BBC shooting his load into the wife. We have a BBC bull that we play with in Seattle. AFter not having met for a while, we played with him in a hotel. While pumping the wife hard from behind, he let out a loud roar as he shot his load into her pussy, followed by a louder roar as he suffered a massive abdominal cramp from his cumming. He was in some serious discomfort and had to lie face down on the floor and try to stretch it out. We thought we had to call for the ambulance! Eventually the cramp went away, but gave us all quite a scare as he had never suffered one while cumming. It turned out the naughty Mrs V had been gripping his cock with her pussy muscles as he was cumming, and that push him over the brink. We have a disclaimer now when she plays with BBCs. LOL.

Yes every time i have sex with my black lover, I orgasm continually when he’s fucking me then when he’s buried balls deep in me not moving just his cock twitching and telling me he’s going to fuck his cum into my cunt you white married black cock loving whore, I start feeling his cock throbbing and twitching against my vagina walls as he starts ejaculating his hot seed deep against my cervix causing me to orgasm violently and squirting against his pubic area .
Then when he’s spent and pulls out his seed follows his cock leaking from my stretched open vagina dripping between my bum crack.
He then tells me to finger my cunt then lick both my fingers and his cum covered cock clean. As I do this he gets really hard again and then fucks me harder than the last time.

Last edited:
to know my Bulls are about to flood this cumdump with their seed makes me into a pure primal ******* . . waiting/hoping to be Black bred any one of them. Its an urge just seems to be something that is programmed into my white women genes

Back