Can you fake my Mature wife

Which would you like to see done with her? Pick those you wish.

• Total voters
Another image from a friend. Nice idea I have to say. If you haven't, please log your interests in the poll. Hoping to get a few more to get a good sampling, but it looks like there are a few front runners.

Attachments

• Nips and labia clamped2.jpg
    Nips and labia clamped2.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 90
Another image from a friend. Nice idea I have to say. If you haven't, please log your interests in the poll. Hoping to get a few more to get a good sampling, but it looks like there are a few front runners.
fuck I would love to see her used like that and whatever a group of guys would do to her before all of them fucking her brains out.

how about a electric vibrating butt plug in her butt and suction cups on her nipples while working on her back, thighs and pussy with a horse riding crop they can be quite whippy in the hands of a good master.
Would really like if someone could make some of these images.

The ones here are great. Hoping for some heavy BDSM fakes too.

I had him make up a situation she has thought of being in. Good suggestion.
how is it going , part 2 has been read over 100 times already. liking latest fakes of JULIE . HOW IS HER MIND SET. Did she read stories or not? I will be on most of night now just woke up after 2 hour nap
catch you later BILLB

how is it going , part 2 has been read over 100 times already. liking latest fakes of JULIE . HOW IS HER MIND SET. Did she read stories or not? I will be on most of night now just woke up after 2 hour nap
catch you later BILLB
Going okay. I liked the latest story. Thanks for the love on two of the 4 latest fakes. No change here, she is out of town...

Back