Can you fake my Mature wife

Which would you like to see done with her? Pick those you wish.

• Total voters
She likes most of them, makes her wet. Though she hasn't fucked BBC yet, her favorite scenario is to be taken, tied up by a group of blacks, then punished.

She is interested in the thread too. Will use poll results for planning her future. She favors the rough side.

Appreciate the votes, comments, and pictures. Her fantasy of being abducted for a BDSM slave to be raped and punished has some interest. She's excited by that.

Appreciate the votes, comments, and pictures. Her fantasy of being abducted for a BDSM slave to be raped and punished has some interest. She's excited by that.
tell her to make it happen and post the results that's what we want to see maybe you could post a picture of her wet pussy to keep us going that would draw some hot comments I bet

She has a nice little pussy between those thighs. I got one a pic for tease. She said okay if I also posted the second picture (not of her) of a position she fantasizes about.
Oh Julie, Julie, that is a most beautiful sight and Icarus thank you for posting I could lovingly lick that pussy for hours at a time. now all we need is Julie's dream come true so as we can savour the taste of viewing a group of guys tormenting, teasing, punishing her and then finally fucking her to multiple orgasms.

Julie thought your post was exciting. She said "I like his ideas. I may just go ahead one of these days and ask you to give me to him." That is closer than she has come to moving forward in a while. Oh Littledikk, she LOVES her pussy licked! I really liked your suggestion of savoring the view of a group of guys tormenting, teasing, and punishing her. She is expecting it will be a long period of time because it will be out of her control and she will be helpless to stop them.

Julie thought your post was exciting. She said "I like his ideas. I may just go ahead one of these days and ask you to give me to him." That is closer than she has come to moving forward in a while. Oh Littledikk, she LOVES her pussy licked! I really liked your suggestion of savoring the view of a group of guys tormenting, teasing, and punishing her. She is expecting it will be a long period of time because it will be out of her control and she will be helpless to stop them.
that is the idea to have her stretched on tip toes flicking her with a horse crop, continually walking round as she spins flicking her breasts, her nipples and her buttocks andas t6hey build the tempo stretch her legs open and start on that lovely -pussy with little whippy flicks till she comes from the sheer pleasure of the pain. Hours of tied up tit ******* pins and needle piercings, caning her butt, back and thighs till she screams and finally they all take turns filling her mouth, arse and pussy with their big cocks fucking her into complete submission to the beauty of ownership and addiction to BBC.

Got to say Julie and Icarus writing that scenario for your has got my impotent little dick throbbing like fuck. controlling myself as I practice self denial and not touching, stroking pulling him as I tease, taunt and tantalise my imagination by reading and watching video's up to 12 to 14 hours a day being retired and time aplenty to indulge myself. the last session lasted 22 days and I was watching one of Emilia's videos of white wives having orgasm's on BBC cock's he erupted with out being touched the sensation was incredible well I will stop boring you and wait formor pictures of Julie and yourself I do love that picture of the two of you and the head shot of Julie's beautiful smile.

that is the idea to have her stretched on tip toes flicking her with a horse crop, continually walking round as she spins flicking her breasts, her nipples and her buttocks andas t6hey build the tempo stretch her legs open and start on that lovely -pussy with little whippy flicks till she comes from the sheer pleasure of the pain. Hours of tied up tit ******* pins and needle piercings, caning her butt, back and thighs till she screams and finally they all take turns filling her mouth, arse and pussy with their big cocks fucking her into complete submission to the beauty of ownership and addiction to BBC.
The ideas are perfect. The horse crop would work well. I don't have many restrictions on her. Other than no lasting marks, you can do about anything. She isn't into arse, but month and pussy are without limit. I've mentioned what other have wanted to do to her and she's pretty much in agreement. Needle piercigs are okay with small gage needles, and if the whipping doesn't break the skin, shes okay with that too. I love the idea of her spinning as she is flicked with the crop. Also, really into tit *******! Have you ever used a TENS unit? That would work great on her tits, pussy, and clit. Oh yes, you and whoever you invite are welcome to whip Julie, especially her thighs and tits, so she screams. Fill her mouth and pussy to total submission with BBC.

I attached a pic that the liked if she was pussy fucked. I'm not against playing the cuckhold roll either.

Attachments

• group cuckhold.jpg
    group cuckhold.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 137
Back