Can you fake my Mature wife

Which would you like to see done with her? Pick those you wish.

• Total voters
Got to say Julie and Icarus writing that scenario for your has got my impotent little dick throbbing like fuck. controlling myself as I practice self denial and not touching, stroking pulling him as I tease, taunt and tantalise my imagination by reading and watching video's up to 12 to 14 hours a day being retired and time aplenty to indulge myself. the last session lasted 22 days and I was watching one of Emilia's videos of white wives having orgasm's on BBC cock's he erupted with out being touched the sensation was incredible well I will stop boring you and wait formor pictures of Julie and yourself I do love that picture of the two of you and the head shot of Julie's beautiful smile.
Oh, littledikk, it isn't boring at all. I have all I can do to not go off myself. I know eventually this will happen and it will be unbelievable when it does. I think I will use the results of the poll I put up to lead as to who to go with. We want it rough and there is interest in that. I look forward to more votes on it.

firstly I am a want to be cuck typed profile gender box wrong when joining. That aside I have been impotent for 15 years but sadly when I said to wife you can have a boy friend to fuck as I could not anymore she said I was a fucking pervert and did not love her anymore. So she has no interest in sex at all now so time marches on. 15 wasted years where I would have been a devoted worshipper of her full creamy pussy if she had gone that way. Me I love pain and its sensations it gives us. Clip board clips or pegs on nipples and especially dripping candlewax on my dick the pain is exquisite for that split second over, over again I love it. spanking dick and tied up balls as well ,always wanted a dominant woman but never found life can be so frustrating at times.So here I am browsing and being envious of others doing what I have longed for.

I saw in hour profile that you clicked the wrong box. I am not totally impotent, but not what I used to be. We share connmon interestes with the ideas of pain and strong stimulation. My nipples do realliy get me going. I have had some that are interested in both of us, to make us a BDSM couple. Most of the interest is to punish her, making me watch her being punished and fucked. I have to say, it support that if they are good and rough with Julie. A TENS works great on me too. She has her fanticies of being abused by a group. I do to as well as seeing her taken hard, helpless to stop them.

She has a nice little pussy between those thighs. I got one a pic for tease. She said okay if I also posted the second picture (not of her) of a position she fantasizes about.
when I look at that fucking beautiful pussy so want to bury my tongue into while rubbing my face in that lovely hairy bush to tongue all that lovely juice to see if it tastes like the nectar of the gods absolutely stunning sexy view.

She will love it. Spread those thighs wide and go to town on her. She is a screamer too. I get so excited with the thought of you having her pussy as long as you'd like, then turning her over to be tortured, teased, and fucked.

She will love it. Spread those thighs wide and go to town on her. She is a screamer too. I get so excited with the thought of you having her pussy as long as you'd like, then turning her over to be tortured, teased, and fucked.
yes and we could both sit there and watch as she slowly sinks further into the submission to the power and control of and used by black cock.

Indeed. It would be very exciting to watch her being turned totally submissive to several BBC's. Being helpless as she is tortured an fucked. I want them to make her scream and writhe.

Indeed. It would be very exciting to watch her being turned totally submissive to several BBC's. Being helpless as she is tortured an fucked. I want them to make her scream and writhe.
I would love to get on my knees and lick her pussy and any part of her body clean and then tenderly apply kisses to all parts of her body that was painful or sore. JESUS i love you 2 thank you for letting me in some part to your world you have this old guy very happy.

You have done likewise for me I get very turned on as does Julie with the discussions, though she isn't here right now. The image you left me with licking and kissing her all over is very hot. I'd love to see her in a position where she could not get away from you (or orthers)...

You have done likewise for me I get very turned on as does Julie with the discussions, though she isn't here right now. The image you left me with licking and kissing her all over is very hot. I'd love to see her in a position where she could not get away from you (or orthers)...
well the next time you lick her especially if you have filled her with a tasty cream pie say that ones for Bill with love and kisses as he cannot be here to do it so I am is proxy.

That sounds like a plan. Enjoy her pictures, share with friends if you like, and think of her body responding to whoever is playing with it as she is very sexual.

It is good to see some poll results leading. Bbc in her pussy leads and is the reward. My favorite is for her as a BDSM slave, race play, *******, and titty abuse. She's into sucking and curious about abduction and being tortured by a group. Please vote your interests.

I've had requests to see Julie in raceplay and ******* scenes. Anyone interested or up to it?

thheres a dungeon in NEW YORK The black bull club I think its called you can take wife and they brutally fuck them into submission guy after guy working in tandem seriously heavy hard fucking while in bondage have you heard of the club or seen any films from there

I haven't heard of the club, but it sounds interesting. She can be pretty strong willed, so they should enjoy forsing her down to be tied up and fucking her into submission. She loves sucking and cock in her pussy, so she will eventually submit and they can make her beg.

wish i was familiar with photoshop, would love to try and fake her into a BDSM situation.

love the pictures that have been done, hope to see more

Many thanks to summ1962 and big-benny for the great pictures! I really appreciate what you've done with her so far!

Back