Can someone stay without sex

"Good Sex" is a personal preference, unfortunately subject to "change" as we get older.
I've known girls who simply couldn't have orgasms unless it was oral sex. Some say its simply too difficult for them to have vaginal orgasms with regular sex. I personally prefer having my orgasms at the same time as my female, as we have intercourse, but that's sometimes difficult as well.
Still, the best sex I ever had was the last time I had sex ... which right now is 3 nights ago.

gif_BlackManCums.gif

Show me someone who doesn't believe in good sex, that would be worth discussing. It's also a subject that could stir up or cause the end of a relationship. That prospect occurs because what one thinks is good the other party or parties may think sucks. For me good sex is when i have a great time and so does everyone involved. I think i have a advantage because guys are easier to read. If they are enjoying it they show it. I know when I've enjoyed it and i tried to get that across with a simple kiss and a we got to do this again. Sadly there were a few guys who did not get that response. Because they didn't earn it.

Back