Can penis size be reduced by not having sex?

Is it possible that the size of the penis is reduced if you do not have sex even if you masturbate? In my case I have been a year and a half without having sex with my wife and I think I used to measure more than 4.7 inch. Is it possible?

Is it possible that the size of the penis is reduced if you do not have sex (...) I think I used to measure more than 4.7 inch. Is it possible?
Where's the comparison? 4.7 inches. What was your size in the past and what is it now? Has it always been 4.7? You don't say anything about that. But to answer your question: Size decreases slightly with age. Typically less than one inch from age, say 21 to ..how ever long you still manage to get an erection at all. :D There are methods to decrease your size on purpose but that's "actual work". You can try to increase it but that's even more work with less success and typically that small success is only temporary. ;) But naturally you shrink as time goes by.

Yes, that's for sure, I mean in erection.

Where's the comparison? 4.7 inches. What was your size in the past and what is it now? Has it always been 4.7? You don't say anything about that. But to answer your question: Size decreases slightly with age. Typically less than one inch from age, say 21 to ..how ever long you still manage to get an erection at all. :D There are methods to decrease your size on purpose but that's "actual work". You can try to increase it but that's even more work with less success and typically that small success is only temporary. ;) But naturally you shrink as time goes by.
Now when I have an erection it is not as hard as before, that's logical but I see it as smaller, I swear that at least before it was at 15 16 cm.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 25
Man gets ******* erection at night when sleeping, so no shrinkage even without sex or masturbate, to shrink your penis you have to buy a chastity and wear it day and night.

Is it possible that the size of the penis is reduced if you do not have sex even if you masturbate? In my case I have been a year and a half without having sex with my wife and I think I used to measure more than 4.7 inch. Is it possible?
Depending on the body temperature and temperature of penis and amount of fat around the waist and belly the size of penis changes. And also too much of smoking and alcohol, stress and depression can coz in the change of size ..

Back