Can I train him to cum quicker?

Hubby asked me to reply to this one. At one time I used to be frustrated that he couldn’t last long enough. But that was before I cuckolded him and discovered how much better sex is with alpha and then black men. Now , when we do have sex together the only service I want from him is his tongue- I do enjoy his rimming me while I use my wand on my clit and maybe watch something like BlackedRaw. But he does like still to put his little cock in me, if he’s not already come - which quite often he has - just from me telling him to get his tongue in deeper! I find though that he will only last a few seconds provided I comment appropriately on his inferiority ( size and performance) compared to all the black men I’ve had. I have a couple of girlfriends in the lifestyle ( met through it) who say their experience is very similar.

Hi if you both like the humiliation aspect and it gets him off and will help get him off quicker I'd suggest 2 things, understand his fantasies and play them back to him in bed when he's fucking you, but make them slightly more extreme. For eaxmple if he gets off on the thought of someone fucking you, extend that to someone you both know and talk to him about them fucking you. I also agree with one of the other posters, give him a time limit, which could be 5 mins to start with, then take 30 seconds off each time you fuck him until have him down to 30 seconds and if he doesn't come in time ******* him off you.

You could work on the humilation and have a series of humilaiting forfeits if he doesn't come in the time limit you set him: e.g get a vasectomy, get cuckold tattoo from a female tattoo artist, get him to poposition someone in a bar for you, make him wear a cuckold t-shirt in public etc.

I think he'll learn to cum quickly
Hi if you both like the humiliation aspect and it gets him off and will help get him off quicker I'd suggest 2 things, understand his fantasies and play them back to him in bed when he's fucking you, but make them slightly more extreme. For eaxmple if he gets off on the thought of someone fucking you, extend that to someone you both know and talk to him about them fucking you. I also agree with one of the other posters, give him a time limit, which could be 5 mins to start with, then take 30 seconds off each time you fuck him until have him down to 30 seconds and if he doesn't come in time ******* him off you.

You could work on the humilation and have a series of humilaiting forfeits if he doesn't come in the time limit you set him: e.g get a vasectomy, get cuckold tattoo from a female tattoo artist, get him to poposition someone in a bar for you, make him wear a cuckold t-shirt in public etc.

I think he'll learn to cum quickly
That's great advice 👍

Physically... When you feel he is short of cumming but tries to prolong it, just reach down with two fingers to the bottom of his shaft and push back down his skin sharply and hold the grip. The tensing of his penile skin will push him over the edge. If it does not immediately put one finger of your other hand up his a$$ or massage his anal muscle. That will solve the "problem".
Mentally... like others already suggested: Play with his fantasies! During sex tell him a sexy story that will make him insanely horny which will also help with your goal. ;) Good luck.

I just don’t understand genuinely wanting this all the time. But then again I love sex with my husband. If a guy can learn to prolong sex, and they can. Then they can learn to shorten it. To me it’s all in the lead up. If your kink as a couple is that he is someone inferior to others you have sex with then play that up. Sex definitely shouldn’t be as often and no climaxing without consent. Climaxing will dull him. So probably wearing a cage during the day when you can’t be monitoring him. It depends on your dynamic. When it comes to play you would really have to go into overdrive on what ever your dynamic is. If you guys are really into the humiliation of it then do it times ten. Start slowly stroking him, if it’s your dynamic that you don’t like touching his junk then use a sleeve or something similar. Maybe talk about how much better the other men to have sex with are. Be dirty and descriptive. Maybe talk about how much you don’t line having sex with him. Degrade and emasculate him. Do it slowly. If this is your thing it should be making you wet too. If not then you should be using your order and to stimulate yourself. Tell him you know he’s going to disappoint you. You should be able to tell when he’s getting close. You should be going slow. He will start trying to move his hips as you stroke. Mock him for trying to thrust like a real man. At some point lay on your back and spread your legs. Continue to slowly stroke him. Ask him if he wants you. Do it as dirty as you like. Tell him he better not cum on your leg as he’s trying to enter you. Tell him he must thrust as fast as he can, no stopping. Real men can do that. Once he enters you start counting. You can even count slower if you want to make it appear he is climaxing faster. It’s up to you whether you let him climax inside you and how you handle it. You can push him out as he’s climaxing to ruin his orgasm Ava make him clean his mess. You can let him finish and make him eat it. Maybe tell him that this doesn’t happen with real men and it’s why you don’t like having sex with him. Do whatever gets you both off. There are no secrets.

I just don’t understand genuinely wanting this all the time. But then again I love sex with my husband. If a guy can learn to prolong sex, and they can. Then they can learn to shorten it. To me it’s all in the lead up. If your kink as a couple is that he is someone inferior to others you have sex with then play that up. Sex definitely shouldn’t be as often and no climaxing without consent. Climaxing will dull him. So probably wearing a cage during the day when you can’t be monitoring him. It depends on your dynamic. When it comes to play you would really have to go into overdrive on what ever your dynamic is. If you guys are really into the humiliation of it then do it times ten. Start slowly stroking him, if it’s your dynamic that you don’t like touching his junk then use a sleeve or something similar. Maybe talk about how much better the other men to have sex with are. Be dirty and descriptive. Maybe talk about how much you don’t line having sex with him. Degrade and emasculate him. Do it slowly. If this is your thing it should be making you wet too. If not then you should be using your order and to stimulate yourself. Tell him you know he’s going to disappoint you. You should be able to tell when he’s getting close. You should be going slow. He will start trying to move his hips as you stroke. Mock him for trying to thrust like a real man. At some point lay on your back and spread your legs. Continue to slowly stroke him. Ask him if he wants you. Do it as dirty as you like. Tell him he better not cum on your leg as he’s trying to enter you. Tell him he must thrust as fast as he can, no stopping. Real men can do that. Once he enters you start counting. You can even count slower if you want to make it appear he is climaxing faster. It’s up to you whether you let him climax inside you and how you handle it. You can push him out as he’s climaxing to ruin his orgasm Ava make him clean his mess. You can let him finish and make him eat it. Maybe tell him that this doesn’t happen with real men and it’s why you don’t like having sex with him. Do whatever gets you both off. There are no secrets.
I am so turned on while reading this, it’s so erotic and sexual. Also I love the ideas on humiliation. Thank you!!!

Back