Can anyone think of any cuckold role plays ideas before the big step? Been using dildo so far.

splitcc

Male
From
UK
My wife and I have been having a lot of fun recently. She ties me up to a chair, dresses in lingerie (see below) and enjoys playing with a black dildo that is a little bigger than me. It makes her wet knowing my eyes are all over her, and she is turned on by my jealousy. We have mentioned excitedly about a MMF threesome during sex, but we both agreed after it was just a fantasy.

She is quite shy and rarely intimate with people. Despite her nervousness, she enjoys attention. I wondered if anyone had any small steps we could take at this point before actively finding a bull? I don't want to rush into the idea of full blown cuckolding and wondered if other members had any role play suggestions?

Attachments

• picx.png
    picx.png
    373.5 KB · Views: 52
My wife and I have been having a lot of fun recently. She ties me up to a chair, dresses in lingerie (see below) and enjoys playing with a black dildo that is a little bigger than me. It makes her wet knowing my eyes are all over her, and she is turned on by my jealousy. We have mentioned excitedly about a MMF threesome during sex, but we both agreed after it was just a fantasy.

She is quite shy and rarely intimate with people. Despite her nervousness, she enjoys attention. I wondered if anyone had any small steps we could take at this point before actively finding a bull? I don't want to rush into the idea of full blown cuckolding and wondered if other members had any role play suggestions?
Find a guy who is willing to video chat while you are in the room. That should do it.

Back