• No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • depends...

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've thought about this to be honest. I thought how much fun it would be to bein in another cuuckold to witness her getting fucked and help by holding her legs or something.

While he's there though I'd probably not let him touch her. Only I get to kick her ass while she rides him, taste her pussy afterwards, or slip my cock in and kiss her. He can help but must jerk off onto the floor if he wants to cum.

I've thought about this to be honest. I thought how much fun it would be to bein in another cuuckold to witness her getting fucked and help by holding her legs or something.

While he's there though I'd probably not let him touch her. Only I get to kick her ass while she rides him, taste her pussy afterwards, or slip my cock in and kiss her. He can help but must jerk off onto the floor if he wants to cum.
ohhhhhhh my..............

can a cuck bull another cuck or a a cuck always just that, a cuck ?
If you understand what makes a man a cuck, you'll know the answer to that one. Think about this, you have 2 married men who are each screwing each other's wife ... wouldn't both men be considered a cuck & a bull?

how did it go ?
It was a lot of fun. They were a couple who were our closests friends in the lifestyle. Before we gravitated to cuckoldry only, we were in the lifestyle as a hotwife and husband. I played with other women back then, usually at parties we attended or hosted. The other couple were a lot like us in that they were swingers heading down the road of cucking like us. He played with my wife and I played with his.

One night when my wife was away (and playing herself) they had me over to live out a cuckold, bull, hotwife fantasy. Knowing what turned ME on as a cuck helped me put on a show for him he will never forget. To say I was ruthless would be an understatement. He was handcuffed to a chair for much of it, his wife was telling him how tiny his cock was next to mine, I had her blowing me next to him then barely kissing the head of his cock and then back to going to town on mine. It all ended with me nutting all over her wedding rings when she placed them between her tits.

They showed the video to his wife's regular boytoy and told me "he was fucking horrified!".

I take great pride in that!

Lol, one of my favorite moments of the evening was when I was banging his wife and ordered him to get me a *******. As he whimpered away to get it like a good cuck I yelled "and make sure its in a FROSTED mug!!!"

His wife and I both laughed when he came back with a frosted mug!

Back