can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

Excellent analysis. The whole point of the cuck sucking the bull’s cock is domination. The cuck has no choice but to comply. Same if the bull fucks the cuck’s ass. The cuck is submitting to the bull’s power. Were the bull to bottom that would be different. Ever since I was a teenager I instinctively drop to my knees if a Black male even touches his crotch. It is my unspoken acknowledgment that he is my superior and that he can have his way with me. That includes rimming him, drinking from his tap, etc. When our Black neighbor commandeered my bride for his cumslut — with her eager agreement— I meekly surrendered my rights to her and became pussyfree.

no, we call 'em bi-sexuals unless they have sex with only women, then we call 'em lesbians

IMO, however, if a guy allows another guy to suck his cock, he'd be as much a bisexual as the guy giving him the blowjob ... again, just my opinion.
In today's society no one cares.
I agree and would say bi-sexual at best.

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
To answer this question I would say bi-sexual at best.. Not gay because gay men don't appeal to females at all. I myself could never have a cuck touch me in any forms but I have had them watching from a cage or tied to a piece of furniture before then she released him to clean her up..

Excellent analysis. The whole point of the cuck sucking the bull’s cock is domination. The cuck has no choice but to comply. Same if the bull fucks the cuck’s ass. The cuck is submitting to the bull’s power. Were the bull to bottom that would be different. Ever since I was a teenager I instinctively drop to my knees if a Black male even touches his crotch. It is my unspoken acknowledgment that he is my superior and that he can have his way with me. That includes rimming him, drinking from his tap, etc. When our Black neighbor commandeered my bride for his cumslut — with her eager agreement— I meekly surrendered my rights to her and became pussyfree.
Yep very well spoken

To answer this question I would say bi-sexual at best.. Not gay because gay men don't appeal to females at all. I myself could never have a cuck touch me in any forms but I have had them watching from a cage or tied to a piece of furniture before then she released him to clean her up..
I would love to be tied to a piece of furniture to see you fuck my wife and then be released to eat your cum from inside her :love: :love: :love:

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
Well stated

Back