Calling all ladies who love anal! 😍

Allsmilez8

Male
From
NJ, US
Hi Ladies and Couples,
New here recommended to me by a friend. Recently posted some pictures of myself young athletic great body even better smile awesome personality easy to talk to looking for great vibes good conversation and ideally some play/fun. Like em thick and a love for anal if interested feel free to message me and we can take it from there. Anyone in the PA/NJ/CT/NY/DE/MD are. Look forward to hearing from ladies and/or couples!!

Hi Ladies and Couples,
New here recommended to me by a friend. Recently posted some pictures of myself young athletic great body even better smile awesome personality easy to talk to looking for great vibes good conversation and ideally some play/fun. Like em thick and a love for anal if interested feel free to message me and we can take it from there. Anyone in the PA/NJ/CT/NY/DE/MD are. Look forward to hearing from ladies and/or couples!!
I love and like anal sex

Hello cherrybelle, I love giving anal.. I've had a few times...most women That I've encountered say no...just because of my bbc, main reason...not their thing, is there a way of convincing them to at least try with me? My bbc is 10 inches thick and long. By the way, if I may ask...where are you from?

It feels good to me as it provided plenty of warm up and guy isn’t too big. It’s a particularly good place to finish. It’s great from behind when your guy is grunting, moaning and whispering naughty things in your ear. Cumming with a cocktail in your ass is hot. I usually need fingers playing with my pussy. And just a huge mental turn on - he’s fucking me in the ass

Last edited:
Back