California Socal

Anonc

Couple
Hi everyone, we would like to see maybe if any BBC is available in SOCAL, we might get a room this weekend, and we want to try her first BBC She a young Latin wife who hasn't had anything above 6 inches; she is as tight as a virgin look at our pictures for a small preview. She squirts and gets very, very wild when she opens up. PS She sucks D like no other, so if she picks, I can tell you will be treated to a yummy light skinny thick yummy Latin wife with a pussy that's so tight even for my dick lol

Now her requirements, I guess you can say is we must know that you take some Covid19 Measure if you were recently testing a plus.

looking for 21-40

D size 8+

Be open to recording no face; I will watch and join but mostly watch. Yes, she will read responses and reply accordingly.

Hi everyone, we would like to see maybe if any BBC is available in SOCAL, we might get a room this weekend, and we want to try her first BBC She a young Latin wife who hasn't had anything above 6 inches; she is as tight as a virgin look at our pictures for a small preview. She squirts and gets very, very wild when she opens up. PS She sucks D like no other, so if she picks, I can tell you will be treated to a yummy light skinny thick yummy Latin wife with a pussy that's so tight even for my dick lol

Now her requirements, I guess you can say is we must know that you take some Covid19 Measure if you were recently testing a plus.

looking for 21-40

D size 8+

Be open to recording no face; I will watch and join but mostly watch. Yes, she will read responses and reply accordingly.
Pm me

looking for 21-40

D size 8+

Be open to recording no face; I will watch and join but mostly watch. Yes, she will read responses and reply

looking for 21-40

D size 8+

Wow I found this late 😢

looking for 21-40

D size 8+

What part of SoCal? @Anonc

looking for 21-40

D size 8+

I’m in Los Angeles and I want in

looking for 21-40

D size 8+

Can I watch?

Back