Cali wife looking for BBC friendship with benefits

Hello everyone,

I've made posts like this a few times before. However, the last post we were more typical. Looking for no strings hookup for my wifes first irl bbc experience. But after corresponding with several guys my wife had a change of heart in way. She doesnt want random hookups, infact that idea turns her off.

My wife is now looking for a long term and true friendship with a well endowed black man that will turn into friends with benefits. She wants q genuine connection with a guy who doesnt just talk about sex with her and can hold conversations. Hopefully this will turn into an in person sexaul relationship between you too while i watch from the sidelines. If this appeals to you pm us here. We are a 27 m and 25 f couple from Visalia California. Shoot us a message to start a conversation.

Ps. The wife does love sexting.

you do realize we can see your post history where you're looking for hung guys to chat with YOU about your alleged "gf" right? y'all dudes really need some new tricks.
You know what I think? I think that you are a fucking loser that cant get any pussy. You should be grateful that Im even sharing my wife pictures with all of you lame fuck. 30 miles of dick here in the forum but not even one inch of brain. Fuck you. And she not my gf, she is my wife. You would know that if you could read.

Show me where I ever begged for pussy. Go ahead. I'll wait.

You had all that time to type an angry little man response but no time to get verified.

Like I said. You're a lame just trying to collect dick pics using photos of a woman who doesn't know you're here.
I don't have to prove ******* to you or anyone else here that doesnt invest time with me. You are a fucking loser begging for pussy from cucks

Show me where I ever begged for pussy. Go ahead. I'll wait.

You had all that time to type an angry little man response but no time to get verified.

Like I said. You're a lame just trying to collect dick pics using photos of a woman who doesn't know you're here.
How about you show me you're actually black. Most of you so-called bulls are using webpics anyway. Prove YOU are you.

I dont need to get verified, nor do I need to prove anything to you lame fucks. Fuck your stupid forum rules and etiquette.

I havent asked for any dick pictures, you guys give them out anyway. Prove that the woman Im talking about and posting isnt my wife, how about that you loser. I'll wait... Try getting laid for once instead of disliking all my post and leaving angry comments back. Sit down and shut up.

We're both in Cali baby. Come make me sit down and stop calling out fakes.

I'm verified already so I've already proven I'm real. You could have already done the same thing instead of crying and replying to me.

You mad I ruined your scam? Have your wife come on here and post a video to rescue you from yourself.
How about you show me you're actually black. Most of you so-called bulls are using webpics anyway. Prove YOU are you.

I dont need to get verified, nor do I need to prove anything to you lame fucks. Fuck your stupid forum rules and etiquette.

I havent asked for any dick pictures, you guys give them out anyway. Prove that the woman Im talking about and posting isnt my wife, how about that you loser. I'll wait... Try getting laid for once instead of disliking all my post and leaving angry comments back. Sit down and shut up

We're both in Cali baby. Come make me sit down and stop calling out fakes.

I'm verified already so I've already proven I'm real. You could have already done the same thing instead of crying and replying to me.

You mad I ruined your scam? Have your wife come on here and post a video to rescue you from yourself.
Oh big tough guy. You have no proof, and no arguement to hold you up so now you're going to resort to the challenge of violence. Learn how to prove your argument.

No scam here, just me wasting my time on a bunch of limp dick losers. Im never verifing for this stupid fucking sex forum. So dont hold your breath. None of you are worth it.

fuck outta here the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Strange how the "wife" just never seems to make an appearance. The verification process really does accomplish its goal. Jerk off wannabe cucks OUTED.

Back