Caged full balls show yours

For me, letting your wife lock you in the chastity belt is the greatest proof of a husband's love, it's you handing over your pleasure, your virility, your freedom and your ability to satisfy yourself and reproduce to your wife and totally lose your control of them
A more extreme situation that sparks my imagination is her giving the key to the Bull so that he has total control over you

Here's my bloated, full balls, needing relief desperately. We played with chastity for about two years but now i'm a 'free range masturbator", lol. The longest i went locked up was 8 weeks, that ended one night when i flooded the bed with an explosive wet dream. Yes, i slept on the puddle!

Attachments

• 32887852083_c4ce4bfd43_o.jpg
    32887852083_c4ce4bfd43_o.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 20
Great look, I'm also hairy like you but I feel that shaving off all my lower body hair makes wearing the lingerie even kinkier. Has a black bull seen you like that yet? (You'd be surprised at how many of them enjoy seeing the cuckold like that 😉🤫)
You will feel sexier if you remove all your hair and if you get silk panties and your wife's black lover will be more interested in you my wife removed all my hair and kept me in chastity for 5 months she wanted to see how small she could shrink my little sissy clit down too it was only three and a half inches long hard but now it is barely an inch long her and her black lover think it is a perfect size and they both love it that small as soon as he moved into my house and my bedroom and moved me out to the spare bedroom she gave him total control over me what he wanted more than that he wanted to show everybody that he belonged to him so he had me tattooed just above my little sissy clit a black Ace of spades and above that he had tattooed the sissy belongs to only black cocks my wife and her friends spend all day long every Friday doing my makeup dressing me up for the weekend her and her lover take me to a black club every weekend before we go to the club he inspects me to make sure I have the right clothes he likes to make me look like a sissy whore very very short mini skirt a silk button down blouse down blouse stockings and high heels you make sure the skirt is very very short so everything is totally exposed for everyone to see and make fun of he likes to parade me around in front of all his friends especially his gay friends he's part owner of the club as everybody is left usually has a private party and I have the main attraction likes to make me stand in front of everybody as he strips me down Charles Francis can see how small I am he likes to finger my pussy humiliate me when I get hard because I'm still barely only an inch and a half long he has me hooked on crack where he gets me very very high and when he has me so high and out of my mind my wife and him put on a little show for everybody she has a huge strap-on and he is 12 in Long went hard and they both love to breed me at the same time once they are done breeding me in front of everybody and making me tell everybody how I love being a sissy and I love big black cock she takes me into a bedroom and then lets everybody one by one have their way with me she knows how much I love smoking crack and she asked me so addicted I will do anything for her and her black lover to make them happy if I am a good Sissy after her lovers done trying to impregnate her I am rewarded and I could to clean and lick her pussy clean and her black lover he has two gay feminine black friends they come with him every Wednesday night that is the breeding night with my wife to try to get her impregnated it's too feminine gay gay black friends strip me down you make me put on a pair of silk panties and they tie me to the end of the bed bent over so I can watch the two of them make love at the same time it's too gay feminine friends are taking their turns breeding me I like to leave my panties on cuz usually by the end of the night my wife likes to see how turned on I was and she can tell my panties are soaking wet in the front and they always are she always tells me that's just proof that I am a little sissy and I like to watch her get bred by her black lover and she is right she is totally turned me into a little white Sissy whore for all big black gorgeous alpha males I've been such a good Sissy for her and her black lover and Friends for my reward one night she got me a young feminine ******* boy for the whole weekend he was very very cute very young only 19 years old he was castrated and his little sissy clitty was barely one inches long but he was so so cute she saw how much fun I enjoyed with him now he lives with us full time she and her black lover love to watch the two of us play with each other now she invites a bunch of couples over either Friday or Saturday night and she has me and my little sissy boyfriend put on a show for her and all her friends she knows now how much that I love her and she has plans for us to get married and become Sissy slaves to her and her boyfriend she knows how much I enjoy it how much I love being a sissy and I really do and never thought I would enjoy it that much I love it when I'm really really buzzed and I'm making big black cock happy

I can only manage 10 days before I go crazy.
Then when i rip the cage off I cant get hard.
The tiny whitey is 99% dead.

That scares me to death. Every time.
Then it takes days for it to become normal again.

I wish i could train more but im too weak to do it alone :cry:

Back