Caged full balls show yours

Can't imagine being locked up like that! I'm not caged,nor would I ever be, but even after a day or two without release I feel my balls getting large and heavy! I need to squirt almost daily!

I love that he's pierced for you. I think it's a beautiful way to show his love and support for you.
Thank you.

It wasn't his choice. I made the decision, found a reputable body modification artist, made the appointment, took him to it, chose and ordered the device, and had the piercing stretched to the appropriate size to accommodate a safe and practical PA cage pin (or hook if you prefer).

You are correct, he does love and support our choice of lifestyle and relationship.

Day after the piercing1064.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure which one of us is having more fun. Having such control over your excitement and lack of orgasm is really empowering, I'm glad you find it so hot. I hope I can make you have that ruined caged orgasm you had again..the look you had after you realized what happened was great.
I get so excited and wet teasing each other I almost want to uncage you and ride that tiny penis but it's actually more fun using my toys and watch you watching me cum.
I love making you jealous.

Back