Caged and Ready

LeeandJen

Couple
Real Person
From
AL, US
It is official, I know because Jen locked me up this morning as she awaits a visit from our Bull. This will be the very first time in our relationship that she will be alone upon his arrival. I have a business trip that I won't return from until Tuesday evening and he gets to the house on Monday afternoon. I am very excited for her to have this experience, it is one that she never wanted until now. And I have always thought she should have. Yes, I do love to watch her be taken and to see her completely satisfied but on this occasion, I look forward to her sharing her experience with me during our pillow talk time.

That's great! That bull is gonna have a field day in your house, drinking your beer, eating your food, sleeping in your spot, and of course fucking your wife's pussy. And you cant even jerk off while you think about it!

Why do you think it is that women enjoy denying there small dicked partners even the pleasure of jacking there little wieners while they are enjoyin BBC and probably huge O ssss

Back