Bye bye Tumblr

Anyone who still idolizes and supports Trump at this point is a complete FOOL or less intelligent than an omeba.
Trying to criticize my intelligence in a post where you show you can't spell amoeba.....PRICELESS!!! Not quite as good as your post in Politics where you called me "shit4brains" in a post where you screwed up 7th grade math....but priceless nonetheless.

As for the rest of your post, I wonder what you think it says about your character when I post facts pertinent to the thread topic along with links to US code proving my point and your response addresses none of the substance but instead is merely a jumble of childish, petulant insults about my wife, my job, etc. of which you know nothing.

twitter also manages twitter accounts, we used to have a account and posted nudes and had around 40K followers. they suspended my account and wouldn't give a reason. I went through all there rules and they wouldn't make our account private and then deleted it.

40k followers - impressive

I deleted my Tumblr account before they could do it for me . . . yet for some inexplicable reason, they keep sending me notifications regarding the adult stuff I've posted, warning me that they're bound to shut me down.

Back